RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Some fanatics write the same post 5 times. They shouldn't do that. They litter the forum. I don't know why they do that. This is not good.Sometimes it makes sense to post the same thing in more than on Forun Category and Group.Why is this? Repeating the same thing over and over again in the same topic is trolling and is not allowed on most sites. Otherwise, how much is enough? Should someone keep posting the same message hundreds of times in an attempt to drown out other voices?How does a self proclaimed Phd Student of Nuclear Physics (no name need be mentioned) ever have the time to spend making one post after another day after day? Me thinks we smell a real rat here with a fake profile.
Since different groups have different members, it makes sense to post a message that would be of interest to more than one group in several of them.

This post was edited

Some fanatics write the same post 5 times. They shouldn't do that. They litter the forum. I don't know why they do that. This is not good.Sometimes it makes sense to post the same thing in more than on Forun Category and Group.Why is this? Repeating the same thing over and over again in the same topic is trolling and is not allowed on most sites. Otherwise, how much is enough? Should someone keep posting the same message hundreds of times in an attempt to drown out other voices?How does a self proclaimed Phd Student of Nuclear Physics (no name need be mentioned) ever have the time to spend making one post after another day after day? Me thinks we smell a real rat here with a fake profile.Since different groups have different members, it makes sense to post a message that would be of interest to more than one group in several of them.

I think that we are talking about two different things. I am talking about someone who keeps posting the same message over and over again in the same topic. He then goes on to other topics and posts multiple messages again. This is abusing the forum and it is not about addressing different groups in different topics. It is about shouting others down and another attempt at killing off discussions about an important topic and not about spreading anything meaningful to different groups.

This post was edited

Rafael-Latino refers to non existent forum rules about anything other then 'simple topics' being allowed here. Yet he violates well established rules about trolling the forum by bombarding multiple topics with multiple posts in an effort to destroy topics and the people here. He has already driven Leitz away. he screams for compassion for his Russian friends in Communist China yet he says nothing about the atrocities in Ukraine. All he cares about is his Russian friends and obviously does not care that innocent civilians including women and children are being killed by Russian killers. Why does not not condemn this behavior? He further mocks Nudysta by telling him to go and send money to Ukraine when Nudysta is in Poland which is currently being flooded with Ukrainian refugees. Nudysta is right there where the war is at his front door. He is actively helping people. Yet, Rafael does nothing but make stupid comments about others who are dealing with this nightmare in real life. What is Rafael doing other then acting like a spoiled brat of a son or a rich Russian Oligarch who is enjoying life in Communist China at his country dacha provided in part by money stolen from the Russian people. He must really think that all people here are too stupid to understand what he is really about and also must think that the average Russian lives like a surf, peasant, and slave so that he can live a privileged lifestyle. How shameful!!!

This post was edited
RE:Lifetime membership

You are have lost all perspective and have become a crazy stalker, man.

This post was edited

You are have lost all perspective and have become a crazy stalker, man.

Latino is clearly out of control as he continues his assault on TN. He posts to one topic after another. He reads the comments that have exposed him for who he really is and yet his only reply is a childish "OK' or '?'. It is beyond sad that he plays these games while innocent civilians are being killed in Ukraine. He has never condemned the killings or the Russian invasion. He can currently hide in Communist China but one day his luck will run out and he will be sent back to Russia where he will meet his fate.

This post was edited

How many IDs do you have, crazy stalker man?

This post was edited

You are have lost all perspective and have become a crazy stalker, man.Finally someone who understands how some people are not (emotionally) able to discuss about this kind of topics.

He is referring to YOU! YOU are the crazy stalker man who goes from one thread to another and does nothing but post either "OK" or "?" as only a troll would do.

This post was edited

You are have lost all perspective and have become a crazy stalker, man.Finally someone who understands how some people are not (emotionally) able to discuss about this kind of topics.He is referring to YOU! YOU are the crazy stalker man who goes from one thread to another and does nothing but post either "OK" or "?" as only a troll would do.Ok

So nice that you agree that you are a crazy stalker that acts like an attention seeking child and keeps playing games with your OK answers. Don't feed the trolls and they will eventually starve from lack of attention.

This post was edited

Uh, NO, Nudysta and SunLovr, I'm referring to YOU as the crazy stalker. Latino isn't finding all your posts and spamming the discussions, YOU are.

This post was edited

I will take your advice, though, and just flag you without further comment.

This post was edited