RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

I wish the moderators would curtail some of the more virulent political views by members. Moderators should be more "agnostic" when it comes to politics, unfortunately we see certain moderators weigh in support of a given political viewpoint.

This post was edited

I wish the moderators would curtail some of the more virulent political views by members. Moderators should be more "agnostic" when it comes to politics, unfortunately we see certain moderators weigh in support of a given political viewpoint.

Yes, and by fellow members of this site. As a member of the political right, I am constantly berated and attacked by those on the left in real life, and on this site.

This post was edited

One site I am on (nothing to do with nudity) banns all things about politics to stop this happening. So it might be a good thing for this site including on chat.

This post was edited
RE; Driving nude

I have driven nude on many occasions from North Oxfordshire (southern Midlands of England ) to Cardiff in South Wales both during the day and at night and never been stopped. It was always very exhilerating !!!!!

This post was edited
RE; Driving nude

I have driven nude on many occasions from North Oxfordshire (southern Midlands of England ) to Cardiff in South Wales both during the day and at night and never been stopped. It was always very exhilerating !!!!!

This post was edited

Thanks for posting rules about civility and appropriate actions in the forums, as it's always good to have a refresher about correct behavior when topics can sometimes elicit emotional responses.

In response to post #145 regarding a ban on political speech, I personally think that is too broad a policy to entertain, since advancing the acceptability of nudism and gaining any additional rights for nudism is in my eyes a political discussion...

This post was edited

At the bottom of this page

This post was edited

I was chatting to a gentleman and mentioned that there are too many guys that all they wanna do is "fuck my wife". I was banned. Seems it is automatic and comments can be taken out of context. Being banned doesn't hurt my feelings, it's just read the previous comment to see if my comment was appropriate . ( happened about 6 PM ( EST ) on Feb 3 )

This post was edited

"Sexually interested" in your wife, maybe... but even that amounts to an accusation that sorta violates chat's "be nice" rule, although if nicely phrased, the comment might pass. The F-word, well that pretty much nails it.

This post was edited

I did follow the rules and got banned! I literally got banned for NO reason. I never even typed anything. I was reading everyone else in the room. WTH?

This post was edited