RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

how is posting anyone from fort lauderdale offensive is was kicked out of room for asking and not sure why I hope the person that kicked me out is taken off for asking if anyone form the area should not be offensive not sure what I can ask if this is offensive

This post was edited

I was kicked out romm for asking if anyone was from fort Lauderdale and don't see how this was offensive and emailed to find out why I hope whoever kicked me out gets kicked out this was not right and hope someone that actually reads what people are typing is in charge and let someone know why it was offensive I am onfused why I was kicked out and want someone to respond to me why and give me some sort of free time for time that was lost because of this or at least an apology

This post was edited
RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

There is an increasely amount of new signup from women whose same and only refference "about me" is "Hey. I do not come here often. If you want to see more of my photos, write here ............................." the dots representing a dating site. I think that those women are fakes and something should be done to block and avoid those signups. Thank you and keep up the good work!!!

This post was edited
RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

There is an increasingly amount of new signup from women whose same and only reference "about me" is "Hey. I do not come here often. If you want to see more of my photos, write here ............................." the dots representing a dating site. I think that those women are fakes and something should be done to block and avoid those signups. Thank you and keep up the good work!!!

The only thing it to keep flagging them as spammers and hope they are removed from the site. I have three of these in my friends pending folder where they will stay with at least one of them using stolen photos.

This post was edited
RE:FORUM RULES - FACE ON CAM ?????

Can one be banned from the room simply because they did not have their face on cam? That seems to be the reason I was banned this evening (6/1/17). .... and there was nothing on my cam showing from below my belly button. My cam was strictly G-rated. Can someone /moderator Tony please explain? There is nothing in the posting rules stating that one's face has to be on cam. If that is the rule please have it posted. Thank You

This post was edited

I am not a mod but it is my understanding is yes your face must be on cam.

This post was edited

Can one be banned from the room simply because they did not have their face on cam? That seems to be the reason I was banned this evening (6/1/17). .... and there was nothing on my cam showing from below my belly button. My cam was strictly G-rated. Can someone /moderator Tony please explain? There is nothing in the posting rules stating that one's face has to be on cam. If that is the rule please have it posted. Thank You

I just logged into Chat. As it was loading, there in the upper right hand corner is the "rules" button. Rule 1 & 2 specifically state ... "face on cam." It also states ... "if you don't want your face on cam ... don't use it!" So ... I'd say, if you didn't have your face on cam, then you broke the rules, 2 rules and really ... there's no explanation needed.

;-)

This post was edited

Can one be banned from the room simply because they did not have their face on cam? That seems to be the reason I was banned this evening (6/1/17). .... and there was nothing on my cam showing from below my belly button. My cam was strictly G-rated. Can someone /moderator Tony please explain? There is nothing in the posting rules stating that one's face has to be on cam. If that is the rule please have it posted. Thank YouI just logged into Chat. As it was loading, there in the upper right hand corner is the "rules" button. Rule 1 & 2 specifically state ... "face on cam." It also states ... "if you don't want your face on cam ... don't use it!" So ... I'd say, if you didn't have your face on cam, then you broke the rules, 2 rules and really ... there's no explanation needed.;-)

LOL ...... its all so simple, yet some people make it all so complicated.

This post was edited

Yeah, years ago, I was cam and I'd bent over and didn't realized I'd bumped my camera. I didn't look a my cam for a couple minutes. When I'd looked, I was banned from cam. After a few months, I was unbanned. Just be careful!!!

Very true, Loving. You have to be aware. Its the participant's responsibility to be sure their face is on cam so they don't get booted.

This post was edited

Yeah, years ago, I was cam and I'd bent over and didn't realized I'd bumped my camera. I didn't look a my cam for a couple minutes. When I'd looked, I was banned from cam.

"Please don't give me a ticket officer, just because I couldn't be bothered to check my speed"

This post was edited