RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Why do I keep getting the message "You don't belong to this group." What group ? I'm just trying to reply to a posting.If you click on a thread that you see in your Updates, it may in fact be a posting that was made to a "Group." If so, only members of that group can post a reply or new message thread. Also, some groups require approval by the groups moderator to join. Sometimes that takes a few days.

This post was edited

Why can't I post a reply to a forum posting?

This post was edited

Why can't I post a reply to a forum posting?You just have, or I would not be reading it.

This post was edited

Some of the forums do require me to login to read them (most don't), and as I recall it does say something about needing to be a certified member. Can't recall which ones at the moment.John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I Do Not see a Place or Forum to Comment, / Complain about Moderators, and their Mis-use of Powers, Biasagainst Members, Having recently been Kicked out of the Chat Room, in which I was Not taking part in any Conversation or Interaction in the Main Room chat. or was ON cam.I was in a Pvt chat, having a Laugh Joke about another person in the Main Room, Then without any Warning, or CommentI was kicked without any Explanation.The Moderator in question seems to have an Issue or Bias against Me I feel, and is Abusing his powers / Position.Is it Clear, and Open to ALL Members, Users that the Moderators are able to see, and Read ALL chats, Including Private chats.I'd be interested to Hear from other Members, Users, and the Legality.

This post was edited

I Do Not see a Place or Forum to Comment, / Complain about Moderators, and their Mis-use of Powers, Biasagainst Members, Having recently been Kicked out of the Chat Room, in which I was Not taking part in any Conversation or Interaction in the Main Room chat. or was ON cam.I was in a Pvt chat, having a Laugh Joke about another person in the Main Room, Then without any Warning, or CommentI was kicked without any Explanation.The Moderator in question seems to have an Issue or Bias against Me I feel, and is Abusing his powers / Position.Is it Clear, and Open to ALL Members, Users that the Moderators are able to see, and Read ALL chats, Including Private chats.I'd be interested to Hear from other Members, Users, and the Legality.If this is something you feel strongly about, writing directly to the administration would be more productive than posting in a forum. I haven't found the administration to be very responsive but they are the only ones who can address your concern.

Addendum: I just looked at the "Contact Us" section and there is a great big button for the sole purpose of reporting moderators.

This post was edited

I was in the chat room last night and people were getting warned for trolling when they asked simple questions or posted simple sarcastic responses to other comments, IMHO the chat room is too stuffy, it needs some fresh air.

This post was edited

I Do Not see a Place or Forum to Comment, / Complain about Moderators, and their Mis-use of Powers, Biasagainst Members, Having recently been Kicked out of the Chat Room, in which I was Not taking part in any Conversation or Interaction in the Main Room chat. or was ON cam.I was in a Pvt chat, having a Laugh Joke about another person in the Main Room, Then without any Warning, or CommentI was kicked without any Explanation.The Moderator in question seems to have an Issue or Bias against Me I feel, and is Abusing his powers / Position.Is it Clear, and Open to ALL Members, Users that the Moderators are able to see, and Read ALL chats, Including Private chats.I'd be interested to Hear from other Members, Users, and the Legality.If this is something you feel strongly about, writing directly to the administration would be more productive than posting in a forum. I haven't found the administration to be very responsive but they are the only ones who can address your concern.

Addendum: I just looked at the "Contact Us" section and there is a great big button for the sole purpose of reporting moderators."a great big button for the sole purpose of reporting moderators"
I can't find that button.

This post was edited

Addendum: I just looked at the "Contact Us" section and there is a great big button for the sole purpose of reporting moderators."a great big button for the sole purpose of reporting moderators"
I can't find that button.
Me neither, we can't be looking in the right place! LOL

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.GM Chat eliminated me for not showing his face I think is part of violation of privacy since one must protect its image if you want then where is the right to be nude because being naked is nothing sexual to do things that annoy whether as touching masturbate etc in order that I lock must be quite complex and nude is the least has Sharoon this comment is for you I am not exibisionista took over 30 years practicing nudism and not have to have a flag and a poster for people know what I do

This post was edited