RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

There's a certain Kerrthi who posts an advertisement on every discussion in every forum. Is there a chance to remove the spammer?

This post was edited

If the post offends you or appears to be spam, or is against the TN posting rules , flag it whenever you see he add.
If enough people flag the user, they I'll be purged by admin staff.

This post was edited

Civility must be the rule...but I guess I'm just in the simple topics....reasonable dialogue has been the rule during my reading. I hope it keeps up.

This post was edited

Notice majority of post are "OLD" are there any recent communications ? Interest is meeting regional couples for gatherings - are there any ways to locate recent post ?

This post was edited

I just wrote a long comment to a forum question and posted it. I got the answer I am not a member of this group.I know I need to join a group but this is a forum and it does not say in the rules I need to join the forum group.I wasted an hour. Thank you!You don't have to belong to any group to post on the open forum. Where did you post your comment ?

This post was edited

I just wrote a long comment to a forum question and posted it. I got the answer I am not a member of this group.I know I need to join a group but this is a forum and it does not say in the rules I need to join the forum group.I wasted an hour. Thank you!You don't have to belong to any group to post on the open forum. Where did you post your comment ?I sent the same question via PM. His reply was "about being a certified member."

This post was edited

Some of the forums do require me to login to read them (most don't), and as I recall it does say something about needing to be a certified member. Can't recall which ones at the moment.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Here's one of them:
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=71657&page=1
Pictures ]] This thread can only be read by certified users

This post was edited

Why do I keep getting the message "You don't belong to this group." What group ? I'm just trying to reply to a posting.

This post was edited

Is this in the general forums? Or are you in one of the group forums?

This post was edited