RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

GM Chat eliminated me for not showing his face I think is part of violation of privacy since one must protect its image if you want then where is the right to be nude because being naked is nothing sexual to do things that annoy whether as touching masturbate etc in order that I lock must be quite complex and nude is the least has Sharoon this comment is for you I am not exibisionista took over 30 years practicing nudism and not have to have a flag and a poster for people know what I do

This post was edited

"a great big button for the sole purpose of reporting moderators" I can't find that button.It's buried a bit deep.
- Click Contact Us at the bottom of this screen (under Company Information)
- Click on Create a Report
- Click on Report Moderator

This post was edited

question: How do i post pictures on my profile? i found a place, but lost it and now i cant find it anymore.

This post was edited

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from the owner? I certainly never have.
I have had issues on this site and a message to TT2 saw a swift and effective response to the issue.

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.Thanks for posting this - most of it should be obvious, but it is still good to have it in writing

This post was edited
RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Testing some post functionality

This post was edited
RE:Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing

This is a test

This post was edited

This post was edited
RE: Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing

This is a testShould we take cover from an impending storm? ;-)

This post was edited
RE: Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing

Flee! The end is nigh.

This post was edited