RE:FORUM RULES - FACE ON CAM ?????

Yes I to was on cam this morning chatting with someone, 2nd day here and someone kept breaking in to our conversation asking me to show my face, over and over again then demanding that I show it, Of course they never identified themselves as a mod or such, and as I was showing my nose to the bottom of my chest, they banned me, whats up with that?

This post was edited

I just tested the Chat function. Three times I signed in. Not one time did I see any rules posted. I went from a black screen right into the chat room.

This post was edited

I just tested the Chat function. Three times I signed in. Not one time did I see any rules posted. I went from a black screen right into the chat room.

For a site that has been around as long as this one has, I cannot understand why there isn't an FAQ you can go straight to that will list all of the dos and don'ts and good-to-knows. It should be located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen along with the other site information such as "about us" and "contact us".

Yes, I realize there is a forum group for questions but it is mostly site members offering their understanding and interpretation of what the rules are. There should be a definitive set of rules that are easy to refer to without wading through pages of discussion.

This post was edited

Chat RulesNo Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOMNo Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.Flag users who do not follow the rules.Have Fun!Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal

There needs to be some editing done with these rules ...

Rule #2 ; No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam ... or Faces on cam ALWAYS

the word "please" seems to ask that you do this but it seems that the Chat Mods are not asking but demanding, SO ... take out the please and make it a mandatory statement!

Rule #4 ; though I do not use Chat, what constitutes "no rudity, harassing or trolling"? Too bad there isn't this same attention done in the Forum topics. This rule seems subjective to whomever is doing the rudity, harassing or trolling ... or more likely, there is no attention done to curb this in the forums, anyway. ;-)

This post was edited

I entered the chat room again - still no rules or link to the rules. I asked where are the rules. I was told a button in the upper right hand corner. I answered I do not see it. A couple of others also said they do not see the button. Some said they did see it. How are we to know the rules if they are not posted. STOP - Do not post the damned rules here. They need to be posted in the chat room.

This post was edited

Part of the problem, is the owners telling the mods to handle things a certain way, but don't tune the rules accordingly. So the mods are doing what the owners want, and the members think the mods are over stepping. Which they're actually not.

That could be but ... I've had photos deleted by Site Mods that did NOT break any of the photo policies or rules. I brought that issue to the attention of TT2 and it was rectified. So ... it's also possible that a Mod or 2 or 3, are taking their positions a bit too far with what they feel is breaking a rule and it is more strict than the TT's would do.

Moderating isn't as easy as it would seem. Sometimes, members can get down right under your skin and you'd like to bounce them from the site but ... they aren't breaking the rules or Terms of Service. I was, still am in fact, a Moderator of another site. A non nudist, anti nudist joined the site and joined the conversation of just about every topic on the forums to denounce what we did. He would not listen (comprehend) a word anyone said (typed) and just went on and on about how sorted, weird, demented and perverted he thought nudism was and nudity period.

The owners and Chief Moderator would not allow me to ban the guy, even though I had literally hundreds of members begging me to get him off the site. He was allowed to stay and many ... many nudist members left the site because of this person. Strange that paying members left and the owner of that site was okay with it but allowed the non paying, anti nudist to stay. The Chief Moderator loved the uncivil banter. For us Mods ... the site crashed and many of the trouble makers found other places to go and never returned but that site is pretty much a ghost town now.

All we can hope for is consistency but in the end ... this site doesn't belong to us, we are guests and paying members. My feeling is that; if we don't like it, we're free to leave. We can take our money and go but from experience, there is a line of others willing to join and some of them will pay!

This post was edited

The site might be owned but only exists by it's dedicated members. If ownership chases members away by stringent unexplained rules then the site will eventually fold. I don't think that is the intention here but from I've read of late ...ownership needs to listen to the members qualms and respond respectively.

I don't wanna be Debbie Downer here, but .... Its 2017, ownership is everything. Dedicated members mean nothing.

This post was edited

Nowhere in these rules does it say "No Profanity."

YES IT DOES. ( Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling )

This post was edited

You need to stop being a moron and use vocabulary without profanity!

;-)

This post was edited

The day I stop using profanity is the day the apocalypse comes to the Earth. Until then, I shall express my vocabulary however the fuck I see fit, ok?

FLAGGED

This post was edited