RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

I was banned. I would like to know why.

This post was edited

If you have a cam on, it needs to be on you. If you don't want to be on cam, turn it off.

From the rules:
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

saw your post. I was banned yesterday and did not wrong. it's the second time in less than 3 days

This post was edited

So frustrating. I have been banned twice without giving a reason. I appreciate being a mod is not an easy job, but banning seems to be arbitrary.

This post was edited

Same here I just got banned for showing my bare chest. I wonder how you put a grievance against a mod.

This post was edited

I was banned by a mod and do not know why. He is not answering my messages. I was on cam with my face and partial upper chest showing (because that is just the camera angle) and was banned. I hadn't stated anything sexual in the chat nor was I showing any body parts. I feel like this mod is abusing his privileges.

This post was edited

Same here I just got banned for showing my bare chest. I wonder how you put a grievance against a mod.It was already said: if you are using your cam its for your face, otherwise dont use it.

As far as I can see, the rules say that your face has to be on cam, not that ONLY your face may be on cam - I took that to mean that, quite reasonably, it's not a place for crotch-only shots of people masturbating etc, (which is what I'd expect, it's not what nudism/naturism is about and there are plenty of sex-cam sites for that.)

But interpreting "face on cam" as "ONLY face on cam"? On a nudist site? Perhaps it should just say that clothing is mandatory in chat?

I mean, I don't use the chat, and I fully appreciate that many who've been banned were probably in fact being obnoxious in some way, and that some might not even have realised it, and that modding is always a thankless task, but I find it hard to believe that ALL of the people talking about being banned for having their shoulders on show or something were up to no good - I mean y'wouldn't whine about it in public if you were flouting the rules, would you? Or mebbe you would, I dunno.

I reckon I'll just avoid the chat altogether. Either everyone on it is an over-entitled, self-regarding perv constantly pushing their luck, or it's basically nudist-unfriendly. Either way , it seems like a potential source of stress I can do without. If I wanna chat nude on cam with nudists, I guess I'll do it somewhere off the nudists site, I've always enjoyed irony. Most of the folk I've met on here so far don't use the chat, either, so I suppose it doesn't especially affect my decision to become a paying member or not - to be honest, the limited payment options are far more significant, for me - I'd have paid up already if PayPal was an option. (And yeah, I know they take a cut and they're not the world's loveliest people, but payment processors I've never used before are a big barrier for me, I'm guessing I'm possibly not alone in that, dunno.)

This post was edited

Pardon the newbie question - but are the four rules in this thread the only rules? I was looking for rules on media posting, webcam usage in the chat, and so on the other night and I didn't find anything. Maybe the post got buried somewhere and I just missed it? But if someone could point me in the right direction (assuming there is one), I'd appreciate it.

Chatroom Rules
No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
Flag users who do not follow the rules.
Have Fun!
Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal

and add the unofficial rule "Anything the current moderator(s) deem to be a rule even though no such rule actually exists"

As for the main forums/groups/gallery you can add:

No boner/crotch shots
No advertising competing naturist websites
Keep your bitching about this buggy website to a minimum
Group moderators can add additional rules to their groups

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Pretty straight forward and simple. No misunderstanding them.

This post was edited

As far as being right or left (wrong), lol, I am always bouncing across the floor to either side depending on what I like about right or wrong. So, for all I suggest that seeing some like being right, and some like being wrong, somewhere in the middle is correct!

This post was edited