RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

LOL.

This post was edited

Gun control will not fix broken people. These broken people will go to any length to wreak havoc.
Pharmacist accused of planting poisoned orange juice at Starbucks
usnews.nbcnews.com
A 50-year-old pharmacist was arrested Monday night after police say she removed two bottles of orange juice from a bag - which they say were filled with rubbing alcohol - and placed them on the shelf

https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/01/17997139-pharmacist-accused-of-planting-poisoned-orange-juice-at-starbucks?lite
Bob

This post was edited
RE: FORUM RULES. Do Miracles Exist ?

Cautiously optimistic that this might be working!!What ! You believe in miracles. Many people on here don't even know what rules are, let alone adhere to them.With many of the comments I've read that you've written over the last couple of years I'd say you are being highly hypocritical.

This post was edited

not only do they not know them, they drift so far from the original topic they are now in international waters.

This post was edited

Out of context. LOL

This post was edited

A BUMP A DAY TO CHASE THE TROLLS AWAY

This post was edited

We keep posting a video and the site keeps deleting it. We've read the rules and we don't understand why they(you) keep removing it..??????????????
Thanks for yore time...
Andy & Eye

This post was edited

We keep posting a video and the site keeps deleting it. We've read the rules and we don't understand why they(you) keep removing it..??????????????Thanks for yore time...Andy & EyeThe video problem has been an issue for awhile. I don't think it's getting deleted, but rather is erroring out during rendering. Usually it loads to the point that you can watch it normally, but the rest of TN can only see it in preview mode by hovering the mouse over the thumbnail. TT has said this is an issue that they hope to get fixed soon. The one you just posted a few hours ago, I can see. I don't see anything that would violate the rules, so hopefully it stays. I have a few I had wanted to upload, but gave up. Maybe it's time to try again.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

The issue with the video may be the system if failing to display an error like "the file is too large", "the resolution is too high" or the file format may not be supported. These may be written to an error log, but not reported to the user. There may be a cleanup process that wakes up every 24 hours to delete all the files that had an error.
The other behavior that bugs me is when all your get is "Error" or "Error 47", like that tells you what it doesn't like.
I have been a bit flipper for 35 years.
Bob

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules.1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive.2. No promoting products or services on the forum.3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics.4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.Time to get this topic back on track instead of tirades of retribution.

This post was edited