RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.bump

This post was edited

It pleases me especially in this forum that respect for all and in particular "3. Please keep the non-sexual Forum. There is no erotic stories or topics. "
Me agrada sobre todo en este foro que se respete todo y en particular "3. Por favor, mantenga el foro no sexual. No hay historias erticas o temas. "

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.bump

This post was edited

Hi I just got thrown off for (according to one of your adminstrators) giving a show..? I have no clue what you you are talking about.. I was not stroking my genitals in any sexual way.. I noticed I got thrown off when I touched my genitals though while I just scratched for a moment... I did not know that it was forbidden to scratching my genitals.. Aren't you taking it a little over the top. I have been a member for years and have never been sexual on tn and have no intention.. But my genitals are also part of my body and when one touches that in a natural non sexual way because of an itch (man, that I am even explaining this..), that should not be a reason to be accused for sexual behaviour, should it...?

This post was edited

Teddy Bear, I am the one who kicked you. I also have a screen shot of it. The rules are not only posted, but there are stated in the room. Full Face on cam, and no touching below the waist. That was stated in the room in CAPS minutes before I checked cams. I had you cam on for more then a few seconds, it was not one little scratch.

This post was edited

Hi I just got thrown off for (according to one of your adminstrators) giving a show..? I have no clue what you you are talking about.. I was not stroking my genitals in any sexual way.. I noticed I got thrown off when I touched my genitals though while I just scratched for a moment... I did not know that it was forbidden to scratching my genitals.. Aren't you taking it a little over the top. I have been a member for years and have never been sexual on tn and have no intention.. But my genitals are also part of my body and when one touches that in a natural non sexual way because of an itch (man, that I am even explaining this..), that should not be a reason to be accused for sexual behaviour, should it...?You could have switched your cam off whilst scratching, and then nobody would have reason to complain.

This post was edited

This post was edited

When using the forums, please follow the following rules. 1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive. 2. No promoting products or services on the forum. 3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics. 4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.
Bump

This post was edited

I certainly hope it works! Been needed for a long time now!!

This post was edited

Cautiously optimistic that this might be working!!

This post was edited