Birmigham Naturists

Sauna Hot tub party 10th September

Hi.Sauna & hot tub party in Stratford upon Avon on monday evening from 5.30pn till late.contact JOHN for more details if you want to attend..

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Birmingham 6th and 7th October

Hi Guys, I am coming to Birmingham on 6th and 7th October anyone like to meet up for a naked coffee or beer that would be great. can host in City Center flat. John

Naturist Walking in West Midlands

Would love to hear from fellow Midlanders as to suitable walks you may know of in the area for Nude rambling.

Latest Post
by  
hello

A newbie Just saying Hello to all fellow nude brummies! nice to see aBirminghamthread on here , please feel free to message me and have a chat :-)

Latest Post
by  
room to rent

Hello all,I might have a room to rent for naturists in Birmingham city centre either on a daily basis or monthly. Please email me for details :)

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Redditch/Brimingham 15th & 16th...

Hi everyone, I will be attending a training event in Redditch next week and would love to meet up with other nude people either at my hotel room or at yours. Please private message me if you would like to get together. Naked hugsMark

Latest Post
by  
Plans

Whatplans do Members have for the upcoming months???

Christmas

Wishing a Merry Christmas to All Our Members

Latest Post
by  
clover spa

I was talking to the owner of clover today about trade and saying how id encourage more nudey mates to try it out, help him out as a business man who is trying to offer something different for people like us. so a party would be cool. clover are...