Naked Seniors!

Nakedness Helps Keep Me Young in Spirit. . .

I first joined a nudist club in the 1960's--had just turned 21 and it seemed like a courageous step to take in asserting my individuality and assertiveness. Things were quite different back then--who would've suspected that we'd be...

It's Great Being 'Old'!

I'm about to hit age seventy and wouldn't ever want to turn the clock back--young people don't know what they're missing! They sometimes merely disregard us, yet their lives are filled with anxiety: about careers, finances, finding a...

Free To Be. . .

One of the things I enjoy most about being a senior is the freedom to plan my days as I want--usually with no schedule at all. There's no time clock to punch but I still get up early, simply because morning is my favorite time of day(I do...

hi

Hello I am new here and like to meet like minded people i am 75 and a nudist for many years like to chat nude on skype please add me gerald.dalen

Nudist in San Antono

Just came back into the nudist group after a time out. Enjoy having nudist buds over for coffee breaks and chats

I can't drive and I'm 55 ;-)

I hope to find other nudist in SoCal because I have trouble with transportation at this time. In the future, I hope to meet some of the great people that I have met on this site in far flung locals.

New to group w/confession...

Hi folks- I just wanted to wish everyone well and I hope we are all enjoying this terrific summer that is upon us at least here in the states and definitely here in Florida! I must confess, if I'm even allowed to stay in the group that I am...

Hello, another senior :-)

Seems a nice group. I fit with my 64 right in I suppose? Indeed now since 1 - 2 year my body starts changing and maybe I need some support here and there. But that's difficult when you're naked. Hahaha. Also the fact I am a bar and...

any one from the tri state area Delaware

New to group and looking for a couple or a woman interested in introduceing my wife to being nude with other people. Jim and Joyce