Naked Seniors!

Hello to the older nudists....

Just finished painting while nude....it is great, able to scramble up and down a chair and kneel down without my pants grabbing my knees and restricting the freedom.... I have been a nudist since the lat 60's when I took a skinnydip in a...

Latest Post
by  
Skype chat

Looking for Skype chat with other seniors write me for screen name

Latest Post
by  
When?

When are they ever going to fix this site? It is getting worse, not better!

Latest Post
by  
Senior Discounts

Since arriving at the magical age of becoming a senior, I've really enjoyed the specials and discounts that business use to attract us. First of all, there's the cinema ('movies' to some), senior prices for tickets in my part of the...

How Big is Your Pillbox?

Some years ago, when I was a young adult just starting out on my own, my mother flew cross-country for a week's visit. As she got off the plane she and another woman, about the same age, were engaged in a lively conversation about health...

Wine

They said that people that don't drink live longer then people that do, not true, it just seams like it, cheers. New to the group and hope to chat with everyone.

Just Joined Group

Hi All,Just joined this Group....Please message me....John

Hi

Hello everyone glad to be a member of this group. I'm almost 60, love to be nude. A perfect fit.

hello

I love being in the nude late in life hope to other friendly nudist ppl for chats

Some Thoughts on Nutrition and Supplements

Through much of life our nutritional needs are met thru what we eat (assuming we have a well-balanced diet). With age hormonal processes in our bodies bring about changes, so some needs aren't met by food intake alone. I've been doing some...