Naked Seniors!

gay mens nudist social group

This Sunday 23 July we are going to Cairns Sunboys, a gay mens nudist social group. Every month they have a Sunday BBQ lunch attracting about 20+ naked guys. It is a chance to chill out and relax by the pool. With everyone naked it is very relaxed...

My birthday

Hello to all. I wanted to tell you that tomorrow, Saturday, July 22 is my birthday (55 years) and I would be happy to receive your visits and also requests for friendship. I wish everyone happiness.

Bidet Anyone?

A decade ago, after spending several weeks with friends in Europe, wife and I installed a bidet in our upstairs Bathroom. They appear to be typical equipment in many European countries, we've even stayed in Hotel Rooms that have bidets. In...

Milwaukee

Anyone interested in trading massages and some man scaping?

Any Minnesota Seniors

Interested in spending nude time socializing. Can host.

Latest Post
by  
Hi Group!

I just turned 63 last month so I think I should fit right in with this group (if you'll have me). I've been letting my weeds grow so I'd have a good excuse to get out in my garden this weekend and get my first sunburn of the summer on my...

lincolnshire

married male 61 wife non nudist is there any senior nudists in my area who I could visit and hang out nude with.

Friendship with experient nudists

I am a home nudist, 37yo, divorced, two kids, looking for nudists friends to keep in touch and exchange ideas. I got into nudism less then one year.

Latest Postoops
by natravellers 
Youngsters welcome??

Hi We're a "young" couple in our 40s and hope we're welcomed to your group!? We prefer to let it all hang out with naturists older than us! Best wishes Declan and Hannah