Naked on Lake Michigan

July 19th

Anyone going to Kemil July 19th? LET'S GET NAKED IN THE SAND!

Kemil Beach, Indiana Dunes

Kemil Beach has been mentioned several times throughout this Naked on Lake Michigan group. I thought it might be helpful to centralize some info regarding it here on a new thread specifically for this area. Kemil Beach, itself, is a part of the...

Kemil this weekend

Thinking about heading out to Kemil on Saturday morning. Anyone else going? Or do you think it will be too crowded?

Latest PostWhat is KEMIL?
by Sam3427 
Warm Weather 2021 on Lake Michigan

Looks like some warm weather predicted for the early part of next week! Anyone have plans to get naked on Lake Michigan? Lets us know if you do and remember to post some pics! Stay Naked!

Oval beach

Amazing weather at Oval beach today. I was there from 10-330. Able to be nude in the dunes, hike nude, along with a few others too. The sun on my body was amazing.

Kemil Beach

So here it is mid May and looking forward to some naked beach time at Kemil! Anyone else planning on going?

Saturday at the beach

Hello everyone, I am thinking of going to Oval beach this Saturday, May 22. It's hopefully going to be warm and it would be great to meet some of you from on here. The beach and the dunes are calling me.

Latest Post
by  
Free Hiking

With summer just around the corner, looking for good trails for free hiking. Anyone have any to recommend in Emmet, Cheboygan, Mackinac, or Chippewa counties? Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Nudity & the Lake

Hello there, we are a couple from West Michigan and we love using the big lake as a backdrop for many of our pictures. We're looking for a couple that is just as ambiguous as we are on this nude picture taking on the lake. Let us know what is...

Latest Post
by  
2021 Naked Times

March 8 and its suppose to be 64 degrees in Chicagoland. I cant wait to be naked on the lake again! What are your plans?