Naked on Lake Michigan

Where to go nude?

Which beaches does everyone go to to get nude and not get in trouble? I live in the Grand Rapids area and often go over to Hoffmaster State Park and then walk along the water away from people, then find a secluded spot in the dune grass to undress...

Lake Michigan Nudity

Who has plans for being naked on the beaches of Lake Michigan or while boating on the lake this weekend?? Where do you go?

Nordhouse

Anyone out in the dunes today? Its nice once your out of the wind.

Latest Post
by  
Mt Baldy - Indiana National Lakeshore

Anyone have any experience on the Mt Baldy beach?? Just wondering and always looking.

Wisconsin shore

Any place along Wisconsin shore to sun and swim nude

Naked Time 2019

So a nudist friend was telling me of a spot on Central Beach in the Indiana Dunes where he lies out naked. It was 45, sunny and no wind today and I decided to check it out. I had no intention on getting naked but I got sweaty on the hike up to the...

Naked in the Office

Thinking about warm weather and escaping the office for some quality naked time on the lake. Summer is coming! Got naked while I worked today. Always a better day when youre naked!

Indiana Dunes Mystery Location

Maybe someone can help me remember a location I visited 30 years ago. Yes, it was 30 years ago when my then girlfriend and her roommate had me help navigate them through Chicago to a secluded place near and/or at the dunes. Other than these girls...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Hike in the Dunes

Spent some time today hiking naked in the dunes along Lake Michigan. Good times as usual. Love the sun and the sounds of the lake.

Location map

Would be cool to have some kinda map which could be marked with locations people in the group go to hang out on Lake Michigan.