LGBT Nudists, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Rainbow, Pride, Bi, Trans, Nu

Photo Uploads!

Hey thanks for adding a new photo Dave! We tried to give you a thumbs up, but looks like that glitch is not fixed yet ;-(. It's been below freezing every evening in Salt Lake this week. Winter season has certainly set in, even had a dusting of...

Halloween Photo Contest!

Boo Friends! Halloween is upon us! Arguably one of the most fun Holidays for dressing up or down ;-) Be sure to post you best Halloween costume photos, Nude yet Clothed, is that possible??? Best 2 photo's will be featured as the Profile and...

Show our PRIDE!

Hey friends! Lets show our PRIDE for our LGBT Nudist Group! We are up to 170 members, can we get 170 likes for the group!

Top Costume so far!!! Ball Pit is in the...

Ball Pit is in the lead! Is there any competition?

Latest Post
by  
Greetings

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Max and I am a gay nudist in Toronto. I have been a nudist for all of my adult life. I love outdoor nudism the most and am always looking for friends to join me on a nude adventure.

Party Plans?

Anyone planning Halloween parties? Who has the best parties?

BEFORE YOU TALK, THINK.

Before you talk, think Is it necessary? Is it true? Is it kind? Will it hurt someone? Will it improve upon the silence? Sai Baba

Latest Post
by  
Hi from Orlando!

Glad I found this group and hope to meet some of you guys. If your ever in the Orlando area, let me know and I'll be your personal guide. Lived here all my life! Steve

New LGBT Group

Welcome Friends! So many sites have been in active, I've been waiting months to be approved on a couple sites. The moderators just left with out recruiting a new member/s to manage the group. I'd like to welcome all my LBGT friends to this...

Latest Post
by