Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling
I will be in Philadelphia in April for a conference and I am looking for a nice nudists couch to crash upon.
Hi. Im a 52yo puertorrican, that will be in Fl for Holy Week (Apr 8-16). I want to visit Playalinda and willing to stay for night close to this area. Any spare couch to share? Apr 9-10, 2017
Hi, I have a free weekend on 31-3 till 2-4 and want to spend my time in Paris. Maybe there is a men who want to host me for 2 nights... It will be nice to meet you... Feel me more comfortable with a men -45... I can offer you a free relaxmassage, if...
Hey my name is Luke. I am 42 single and on the road traveling for my company. I am looking for a couch to rest on while I am on my way. IF anyone has a couch I could use please let me know via message here or my emailmy email Thank you.
Hello All. Im an artist who recently lost his studio in a fire. Ive decided that this new years resolution is to travel and perfect my drawing skills. Id like to crash on nudists couches/ spare rooms and if they are willing, let me draw them. Also...
If you need a naked place to stay if you are cumming to Orlando, I have a spare bedroom and a couch. No need to spend lots of money for a hotel.
Im planning a trip to Rome and Barcelona in March. Would love to hang out naked with other with locals and other travellers. Me, 34yr, dutch and like to travel a lot. Has anyone a place to stay?
Hi, does anyone know of any nude b&b or couchsurfing places in Majorca?



