Photography Nudists

new picture of a place some may recognize

If anyone else has shots from this beach, it could be fun to post a response. This beach is NOT easy to get to. (1st picture on my page) script function resize() { window.resizeTo(800, 698); self.focus(); } resize(); /script

Great Web Site for True Nudist Photographers

I just came across the web site of a Minneapolis photographer named Matt Blum. The shots are mostly studio, but with great lighting and creativity. More interesting, most of the models are prettty clearly not professional but women with the kind of...

MAKING FRIEND'S LIST REQUESTS

Before I ask for another person to be on my Friend's List , I usually send them a message to show that we have something in common: BUTNOT ALWAYS. I think that I ask someone to be friends just to see if they are interested. Maybe a real...

are there actually 499 in this group?

it says there are 499 people in this group yet about 494 of them appear to be members in name only. group might be a little more engaging if a few more people contributed.

Latest Post
by  
photo tip #7

you can combat cabin fever by going thru your photos(film kind) and sort,organize and index them. so the next time you have company or the snow drifts get too high you can just pull out the photo albums.

Latest Post
by  
I DONT BELIEVE IT

Photography Nudists is one of the largest groups on True Nudists yet there hasnt been a single post in over four weeks.I thought Id start the ball rolling by introducing myself and encourage others to do the same. My name is Art and I live in the...

Update on placing pictures into post

Load photo to your profile pics. Go toEdit Pictures. ClickView Comments.Click on photo. When large photo comes up.Select All,Photo should highlight.Copy.Pastedirectly into text box. Once photo has been copied it may be deleted from profile pictures,...

MacNude suggested I post this.

script function resize() { window.resizeTo(800, 698); self.focus(); } resize(); /script There are more on my profile for certified posters. The shot was late PM to get low angle sunlight through plastic mesh. This worked a lot better than stronger...

I DONT BELIEVE IT-CONTINUED

I firmly believe that if we nudists offend anyone with our nudity we are damaging our chances of acceptance by non-nudists therefore I have always been careful to be nude only in privacy, in nudist clubs or in C/O resorts. I really wanted to get...

Views on Photography and Nudists

Photography and Nudists is discussed here in the General Forum. Some members of this Group may find it interesting and wish to contribute to the thread https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=4606

Latest Post
by