MLB FANS

The New season has arrived!

Another season of baseball is upon us. Any predictions anyone?

Latest PostGO GIANTS !!!
by beachguy150 
Spring Training

Who's headed to spring training either the Grapefruit or Cactus Leagues? We are headed to Fl for the Red sox and Twins.

A new season approaches

Hard to believe it's almost February already. Spring training will start soon, then exhibition baseball. Before you know it, Opening Day will be upon us. It will be interesting to see how many of these off season deals will pan out. Here's...

Worst to First

Hard to believe, but the Pittsburgh Pirates, after 18 losing seasons, are now in 1st place in the NL Central by half a game. With no big stars on the team and poor managment all these years, this is nothing short of miraculous. As a friend of mine...

The Killer

Saw the obituary for Harmon Killebrew in the Wall St. Journal today. He lost hsi battle with esophagal cancer. Baseball just lost one of it's class acts. RIP Mr. Killebrew.

Latest Post
by  
2011 Cleveland Indians

Aftger the first month of baseball, the team with the best record is....the Cleveland Indians. Who'd a thunk it? After last years perfomrance, one would have figured they would be in the cellar again. I realize the season is still young, but so...

LA Dodgers a ward of the baseball state

I see MLB has taken over the operations of the LA dodgers. Bud Selig has appointed a trustee to run the team, as the current owner, Frank McCourt, has shown himself incapable of doing that. McCourt certainly has made a mess of things, and with one...

Latest Post
by  
Tied for 1st!

Hey, my Pirates are tied for 1st in the NL Central! I'm enjoyhing this all I can as it probably won;t last past this afternoon, lol! What the hell, Major League Baseball is back!

Latest Post
by  
Divison leader predictions for 2011

The writers in the Star ledger have made thier predictions for divison leaders for the upcoming season: AL East - Boston Red sox NL East - Philadelphia Phillies AL Central - Minnesota Twins NL Central - Cincinnati Reds AL West - Oakland A's NL...

Latest Post
by