MLB FANS

Watching Nude

I generally watch baseball nude sitting on a Phillies towel. Show team spirit without wearing clothes. Does anyone else do this for their team?

WBC 2023

Bummed about Altuve and Diaz injuries (though both yep my Phillies). Anyone watching USA v Cuba? Thought this would be tougher

Latest Post
by  
Shift and .400 hitter?

Could the elimination of a third infielder on the right side of the infield get us a .400 hitter? Think of all the times Freddie Freeman and Bryce Harper were thrown out by second baseman 10 yards in front of the right fielder. Now eliminate each of...

Latest Post
by  
Early predictions?

What say you? I'm an NL East guy. Mets $$$ dump may be hard to overcome. Phils won't have Harper until maybe June but Trea Turner was a huge signing. Braves are v talented but Albies and Acua miss a lot of time. And the Nationals...well...

Latest Post
by  
NL upsets?

Wouldn't a Phillies/Padres NLCS be great? So many story lines. Snell broke harper's thumb and derailed his MVP defense. 2 NOLAs, Machado vs Harper.

How about those baseballs this year?

Any opinions on if the baseballs have been "altered" this year? I am sure the Mets fans think so....

Latest Post
by  
2022 season - designated hitter

Any National league fans happy that the designated hitter is here? Even with me being a St. Louis fan and Albert Pujols getting to finish out his career in Busch stadium, because of it. It was inevitable, but I am not thrilled with the DH in the...

New Rules for 2020

What does everyone think of the new rules in place this year? Specifically: 3 batter minimum for a pitcher, extra innings starting with a runner on 2nd.

Boston vs Oakland today

Anyone else going to the game today (04/04/2019)?

Latest Post
by  
October Baseball

Hard to believe another season is coming to an end. This is the last week of baseball. Who is ready for the playoff season? Did your team make it to the playoffs? I would like to see the Redsox vs Braves in the World Series this year. Redsox winning...

Latest Post
by