Australia Nude Places

Birdie Beach for Xmas.

I will be camping at Freemans. Anyone else planning a nude Xmas?

Brujul Nudist Retreat Darwin

We would love to see any nudists travelling to Darwin for "The Dry" (May to Sept) www.brujul.com

Latest Post
by  
Maslins beach

Anyone up for going to Maslins this Thursday? Message me if so.

Latest Post
by  
travelling the south coat

Hi Guys, will be starting to travel down the south coast as far as Merulan,,,,would love to meet some fellow nudists

Latest Post
by  
Melbourne nudist evants and places

G'day! I'll be in Melbourne for a week in November and would appeciate advice about getting naked in the Great Southern City. I've heard that a pub has naked evenings. Does anyone have the details and reports? Any other nudist...

Latest Post
by  
Northern Tasmania

Hi where are some places to go either beach or bushwalking?

Latest Post
by  
Travelling with dogs

we have recently sold a house in Brisbane, and are currently staying at Elephant Rock Nudist Resort, wiht 2 standard Poodles, the people here are GREAT,there is camping/cabins/onsite vans and rentals, 46acres of great bush land and close to Moograh...

Latest Post
by  
Travelling with a dog NSW?

Hi trend setters :-) I'll be travelling from QLD with the Mrs through NSW in November. It's a road trip, so our plan is to lodge at a place for a day or two, then get back on the road again. Our holiday doesn't have a specific plan or...

Adam and Eve

FYI if you haven't caught it yet. On Friday nights in Sydney on SBS2 is a Dutch / German / Swedish series called Adam Looking for Eve. Couples are sent to a deserted island completely naked to see how they get on. It doesn't have the...