Gym Loving Nudists

Anybody is on whatsapp

Hii all i am new in this website i want to know what is that turm nudist and i want also so now friends for chat and hangout please tell me if anyone is using whatsapp i want to chat and join this society.

Latest Post
by  
Back after layoff

I haven't been to gym in two weeks ( had the flu ). Should I ease back into into it or try to go right back to old routine, Also still looking for gym partner at Planet Fitness in Mt.Laurel NJ

Little Rock, Arkansas. Downtown Athletic Club

5 stars! Just did morning cardio at this great gym. $10 for two days? What deal! Small, but well equipped! And, shockers, rain-forest (open/gang showers) in locker room. Nice! Friendly staff. I recommend if you're visiting. Across from Marriott....

Latest Post
by  
We take our victories where we can!

At YMCA this morning. Gig Harbor. Washington State. After a week of Pirate Bob nude parading in locker room, slowly nudi-tude changing? From all towels and swimsuits first morning, to half the folks nude today. Biggest success was guy showering in...

Meet at Atlanta Gay Pride Weekend In Ga, USA

Any of the members of this group who might be going to the Atlanta Pride, Oct 8-9, 2016, it would be cool to meet you on that weekend as a fellow nudist. Contact me back at this group or my page here under screen name LecMarine and I will give you a...

Latest Post
by  
Ok. Got an idea for nudity in an Apple...

Got the new Apple Watch. Eager to nude test swimming workout! Idea: Picture Michael Phelps on starting blocks. Head shots. Feet shots. You see him start workout app on watch. Face shot again. Then he dives. And you see fast naked backside shot as he...

Latest Post:-)
by PirateBob 
Is nudity growing popular with younger...

At gyms, the open showers are becoming near extinct. But, question: is that anti-nudity at gyms increasing popularity of nude beaches and reaorst? I ask because this weekend at Pinetree there was another big increase in young, good looking couples...

Naked workout partners

I've been fortunate enough to find several people with whom I worked out naked. It's a total blast and all you really need is a yoga mat, or a soft carpet, as there are a number of partner exercises that can get you moving without requiring...

Planet Fitness

50 + Looking for Gym Buddy at Planet Fitness. Lite workout. Mostly cardio. Need motivation..

Gold Coast/Brisbane nude workout

Hi is there anyone that has a place on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane to do nude workouts ? it would be great to get a group together that can workout nude together, if there is anyone interested let me know.

Latest Post
by