Gay And Bi Male Nudists

Midwest Male Naturist Gathering

Have any of you been to this before?... or plan to go this year?

Latest Post
by  
Seeking friendships/relationships in my new...

Im outed as a bisexual newbie as of last year and want to expand my social circle to include men and women who are bisexual. Please message me for introductions. Look forward to meeting new friends!

Latest Post
by  
Seeking friendships/relationships in my new...

Im outed as a bisexual newbie as of last year and want to expand my social circle to include men and women who are bisexual. Please message me for introductions. Look forward to meeting new friends!

Latest Post
by  
This is a venue welcoming social gatherings,...

I didn't join this group in the hopes of hooking up superficially. I miss social gatherings, mostly because I miss playing volleyball naked, as opposed to expecting to get laid. Sure, I may end up meeting a very interesting persona, and...

Newly Joined

Hello group!! Sending my hello to all, Wickr handle is manofleisure4u

Latest Post
by  
Straight(Ish) newbie nudist with questions!

I know this is a gay & bi nudist group & hopefully no one is upset with me for being here. I am planning to go to my first nudist resort probably by the end of the month and Im curious about the dynamics of straight gay & bi men at the resorts. Yes,...

Scottish nudists into outdoor fun

Hi guys ...West central Scottish based nudist, skinny dipper and camper looking for chat and buddies to have fun with I use Telegram @GordSm

Latest Post
by  
gym, shower, steamroom

Does anyone have sex in the gym locker room, shower, sauna, or sauna? Learn the stories of your experience and share your own. Tell me how it all happened, how did it feel, did anyone see it? Maybe you had a group orgy?

Looking for a Temporary room in one of the...

CD Looking for Owner/Landlord(s) in Caliente or Paradise Lakes or other Naturist Resorts. I am a mature male crossdresser looking to room with someone mature or a couple who have a place in one of the resorts.

Latest Post
by  
WhatsApp Groups

Happy Nude Year my fellow nudists! Just a reminder I run many WhatsApp groups catering to nudists from all corners of the globe, its a safe space for us all to share experiences and keep an amazing community. If youd like to join, please drop me a...