Gay And Bi Male Nudists

Picture comments

Hey all! I've noticed a lot of guys comment on other guys' pics with "nice cock" or something like that. Isn't that kind of against nudist philosophy? While everyone has a penis and as nudists we have no shame of them, saying...

WhatsApp Groups

Happy Nude Year my fellow nudists! Just a reminder I run many WhatsApp groups catering to nudists from all corners of the globe, its a safe space for us all to share experiences and keep an amazing community. If youd like to join, please drop me a...

Latest Post
by  
Nude chat n chill

Hi everyone! Looking for friendly ppl to chat n chill out with nude. If anyone wants to come say hello my Skype is michealparry219. Looking for a cam chat group to join or just friends who are like minded.

Looking for online workout buddy/ies

Im looking for a nudist buddy to exercise together online on a regular basis. I usually stretch and do basic exercises on a yoga mat but I need peer-motivation to go further and eventually join a nude yoga class. You dont need to be fit, Im not...

Bi curious needs friends

Looking for friends...I'm curious seeking first time...but just friends to hang out with is wanted as well.

Latest Post
by  
Southern Cali Meetups

I am looking or local guys around my age 18-40 who would be down to do some nude stuff for friendship. Feel free to message me if ur local to SoCal. I am in Orange County snap: satinlite

Latest Post
by  
Castro nude walk anyone?

Anyone in the SF Bay Area here who would be up for a Castro nude walk sometime soon? There isnt much else to do with most everything closed up, so why not? Ive done it before on my own but with another would be more fun.

Looking for fwb or just friends

Hi im a black nudist looking for friends with benefits. Text me on (478)238-3471. I live in Mcdonough Ga.

Latest Post
by  
Looking to be a houseboy.... somewhere

Hey guys, This is going to sound SO suss, but I really want to get away from NYC for a little while and become a houseboy. I am not looking to be a sugar baby, I don't want a salary or your money. I want to live with another gay guy (or couple)...

Miami Dec 14th

Will be in Miami Dec 14th for half day layover, anyone want to hangout in the buff?