Gay And Bi Male Nudists

Cam/meet

Looking for fun very very open minded seeeking10@proton.me also on WhatsApp skype whereby. I am in Yorkshire/Lancashire

Latest Post
by  
play partners -sk..

Hi everyone, I am looking for a play partner around my age who loves erotic wrestling, Naked kombat , blowjob , kissing, analfigering, toys and mutual masturbation. Feel free to contact me by sk... :)

Latest Post
by  
Bi friends

Since I became bi, I've enjoyed the physical contact with men and always want to meet more.

Welcome

Hi all, just joined this group hoping to share some experiences and make some new ones. Am in stoke but happy to travel to meet. Pm welcome.

Latest Post
by  
About the group Gay and Bi Male Nudists

Approval of membership would be done much quicker and more efficient if guys that want to be members read and follow what's stated about the group, which is the following: Please REMEMBER TO SEND A FRIENDS REQUEST TO THE GROUP MODERATOR,...

Latest Post
by  
Hangin with Gay Guy Friends

What is your experience simply hanging out with gay guy friends? We have a pool so in the warmer months we often invite people over to go in the pool and hangout. We often have food and drinks and people go in and out of the house, onto the patio or...

How well does your Gay-dar work?

My mind and eyes have started to wonder since I have accepted that I am on the gay side of bisexual. Although I still enjoy the sight of a woman, naked or clothed, my preference has drifted to men. When I engage with men, on some level I cannot help...

Connecticut

Just putting this out there to see if anyone sees it

Enjoy being naked at the gym

My favorite experience with being naked is getting naked at the gym and being in the steam room, sauna, and showers. It isn't said enough how amazing the atmosphere was when I was a young man. Older guys were always naked and walking around. It...

Profiles with no photos will be removed -...

This group for gay and bi male nudists is for communicating among members and promoting naturism and body positivity. Among real, active members. As said in the group rules: profiles with no photos will not be approved, which also means that...