Gay And Bi Male Nudists

New to the site

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and would love to meet local guys for nudist activities and socializing. Anyone in the SF Bay Area/East Bay?

Latest Post
by  
Fuerteventura March 13th-21st 2014

Fuerteventura March 13th-21st 2014We will be in Fuerteventura at the Gran Hotel Natura, Corralejo, Fuerteventura March 13th-21st 2014. The resort is relatively new so we will be interested see what it is like as naturist hotels go. If anyone is on...

new greek nudist

Hey guys, I'm a new nudist from Athens, Greece. Looking to meet friendly like-minded people. Love nudism, both indoors and outdoors. Looking forward to meet local friends, but international friends too. Naked hugs from Athens ;)

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Houston (Pearland area) next week

Hey all. Chris here.I'll be in Pearland TX from 2/17 to 2/21.Any fellow nudists in the area want to get together and hang out nude?

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Atlanta Dec 29 to Jan 2nd

Hello Friends, Will be in Atlanta from Dec 29th to Jan 02nd. Would love to make new friends and hang out for the holidays. Let's have fun!

EVENT NAKED GAY MEN BEARS NATURISTAS...

EVENT NAKED GAY MEN BEARS NATURISTAS ALICANTE (Spain) 16-23 JUNIO 2014Come celebrate with us, the arrival of SUMMER from MONDAY 16 TO MONDAY 23 JUNE 2014 our NUDIST vacation to enjoy the arrival of warm weather and summer, the party, NUDITY, NAKED...

Latest Post
by  
Funny

Strange how people react, I tell people I'm gay, not a problem, tell them I'm a naturist, a look of discuss, funny old world, lol

Nude lover, gay, seeking other nude lovers...

hi all.. just wondering and i think they are, if here are guys from the netherlands and particular from the south of my country? im living in Zeeland and would love to meet and get know to, to nice guys who like to be nude whenever possible, so not...

Latest Post
by  
Hello just joined this group, love being...

Live in Staines upon Thames and like to chill out with other nudist. I am gay guy but all persuasions are welcome to join me for coffee tea or glass of wine. Happy new year best wishes Ted x

Gay male nudists visiting New Zealand

If you are a gay nudist planning a holiday in New Zealand, you cannot go past spending a few days at Guysers Gaystay B&B in Rotorua. Rotorua is a wonderful town to visit and has plenty of attractions and activities to see and do. After a few...

Latest Post
by