nsw australia ONLY

Sydney Hotel for a week

Hi there - staying in a hotel in the cbd from Thursday - has a great pool, spa and sauna. Looking for any likeminded nudes that would like to give them a go. Email me.

Samurai Beach

Is anyone heading to Samuari this weekend for the nude beach cricket??

Latest Post
by  
Western Sydney

Are their any active social nudists in western Sydney that would like to get together for different events and social outings??

Latest Post
by  
Swimming Buddy

Hey all - I'm looking to take up casual swimming to continue my fitness campaign - looking for a swimming buddy or buddies - obviously can't swim naked in a public pool (even though it would be fun) but can shower after :-)Looking to swim in...

Tradies

I'm actually looking for an electrician but it got me thinking I'm sure there would be tradies out there that might like to promote their services - some may work in the buff - others not - anyway thought we could give some the chance of...

Latest Post
by  
Sutherland Shire

Looking to meet fellow male nudists in or around the Sutherland Shire - feel free to make contact :-)

Latest Post
by  
Aussie nudist events

What are the signature nudist events in Australia? I know of a few and will post them here but are there others. With sufficient notice many interstate nudists may travel and add to your local event in terms of attendance and extra funding.Here are...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Locations in Central West

Hi there, Ive just moved out Central West NSW, and I can not find any locations, except for finding a sunny spot in the outback lol. Is there any where closer than sydney, such as resorts, (needs to be at least 5 hours north west of sydney to make...