nsw australia ONLY

sydney guys whatsapp group

I am setting up a Whatsapp group for Sydney guys to let others know of beach visits, games nights etc. Send me a message with your whatsapp number if interested. Wade

Werrong Beach

Hi Everyone, Winter weather is looking good this Sunday (1st July), If anyone is interested I'm thinking about heading to Werrong beach in the Royal National Park. Thinking of parking at the top, walking half was or so then stripping down and...

Latest PostBeen heaps!
by SunGroovers 
Wanna be naked around people

Anyone in moama area?

Latest Post
by  
Lighting Ridge

I have just moved here to start opal mining. I was here so 10 years ago Good to be back Cheers all

Latest Post
by  
Moving to Sydney

In a couple of weeks I will be living in Sydney, be cool to get in touch with some locals and I'm also on the hunt for a place to live.

Latest Post
by  
Broken Hill

Anyone heading out to Broken hill?....look me up if you do, can show you some great local spots

Palm Beach NSW

Until about 10 years ago, I used to go nude at north Palm Beach, along with a number of others. There were also some areas in the dunes that people used to get out of the wind. Is it still used? A couple of times I have been since and it seems...

4x4ing in Sydney

There seems to be rather a large amount of members of TN in the Sydney area that have 4x4's and so it begs the question who would like to get together and go bush for a day, not necessarily nude, in fact I recommend not until people meet so that...

Cobblers and Obelisk

Regular nudist here and interested to relax with fellow nudists male and female and any out of towners.

Latest Post
by