nsw australia ONLY

Tuncurry/Forster NSW

I am a gay nudist who likes to mix with others, doesn't matter whether female or male, just as long as you don't mind me being gay. I frequent 7 Mile Beach during the months from beginning of May until end of October, then go naked at Shelly...

Newcastle

Is there anybody around Newcastle that is interested in catching up maybe coffee or a beer

Nudist bnb in Sydney

Now that we can travel a bit further (at least around NSW), have you thought of spending a few days at my nudist bnb on Sydney's northern beaches? Send me a message for more details.

Latest Post
by  
Illawarra

Looking for people who actually want to meet up in the Illawarra I can host small group (4 or 5)

Kings Beach Byron bay

Does anyone here go to kings? Nice little beach, and very quiet on weekdays. It's One of my favourite spots Toffee

Latest Post
by  
NSW's camping

So I'm thinking of doing some last minute camping this weekend, i've read about Samurai but I don't have a 4WD to access might be a bit difficult. Any other suggestions for some nude camping? Thanks in advance!

Looking for female to hangout with at the...

Hi there, Im a fit male. 35 years of age. Just joined this site and havent put up a profile as yet. But will soon.... I promise. Im in a relationship but Im a closet nudist/ naturist. My partner does not know. I just love everything about being nude...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for female to hangout with at the...

Hi there, Im a fit male. 35 years of age. Just joined this site and havent put up a profile as yet. But will soon.... I promise. Im in a relationship but Im a closet nudist/ naturist. My partner does not know. I just love everything about being nude...

Latest Post
by  
Sydney Nudist Male Sharehouse

I'm a 30yo guy live in Melbourne moving to Sydney soon. Would love to find guys to start a naked house with, where we never will wear clothes and organise nude events. Let me know if you're interested~!

Couples

Im looking to meet couples in Sydney to enjoy the nudist lifestyle with, looking forward to hearing from you.

Latest Posthello
by QLDmixedcouple