Gamers & Geeks ... Sans Clothing

Online Game Party

Every month our non-landed club, the Southern California Naturist Association (SCNA) hosts a clothing-optional online game party. We play various Jackbox games, an online version of Cards Against Humanity (All Bad Cards), Naked Bingo, and others. ...

Latest Post
by  
Steam Gamer!

New Nudist Gamer Here! I'm looking for other nudist gamers to play with! I play Total War Games, Conan Exiles, Civilization V and Beyond Earth, etc. Looking to have some fun in the nude with other Gamers! Haha!

Minecraft

Anyone here playing Minecraft?

Starting an Oblivion game with added fun

Hi everyone! :) Thought it would be fun to share a couple of pics of my new Oblivion adventure. I'm totally in love with the game (such a classic...) and finished it a couple of times. Recently I created a female character and installed a mod...

Xbox One

Hi All! Anyone here play halo, halo wars, or assassins creed? Love to connect with other gamers!

ps4 gametag

hi everyone!I play a lot of games in ps4 add me, my nickname is sergiodl90

Latest PostAdded
by EdHeff84 
Tomb Raider

Hi, Does anyone like's to play "Tomb Raider"? I would love to hear all about playing fun. My choice is "Tomb Raider 2013"... Poor Young Lara gets Raped as a prisoner, after trying to save "Sam", from the bad guys.

Latest Post
by  
Anyone Playing Elder Scrolls online? -PS4

I used to be very into DC Universe Online but got a bit bored and too many folks were joining the league. Buddy got me on ESO(Elder Scrolls) and he hasn't been on this thing in sometime.

Latest Post
by  
Elder Scrolls Online

Hey guys, is anyone playing ESO on the PS4? I'm looking for friends I can play with. My PSN name is RoterAdler Feel free to add me :)

Steam gamers

Hi all, Feel free to add me on Steam and maybe we can play some games together sometime. My username is Tek:katze