Gamers & Geeks ... Sans Clothing

PS4 Gamers

Looking for New PS4 gamer's to play online with. Add me KingOBD

Latest Post
by  
STEAM GAMERS

We have only just made the group but we are looking for people who play regularly on steam and want to be part of an active group of nudists playing computer games, we have set the group to private so that if you wish to join it must be through an...

Forge of Empires

Once again putting out a call for Forge of Empires players. I play on 6 worlds. If there's any interest I would like to set up a kik group where we can chat about our game, pass along tips and keep on track with their endless Events. Post here...

Latest Post
by  
Hearthstone nudists =)

Hey there =) Who plays Hearthstone - add me Lavric#2798

Latest Post
by  
Nudists Gamers Skype Group

Hey guys, im part of a nudist skype group who are gamers. If you interested in joining, here is the description and link below: "Hey there everybody! We have made a small community for nudist gamers on Skype. If you are a nudist and a gamer,...

Xbox 360 vs Xbox One

I find Xbox 360 better for playing games... No need to play only on-line. What do you think?

Latest Post
by  
New To Group

Hi All, I'm New to the Group...Anyone with Xbox 360 or Xbox One or any other Machine?

Conan exiles.

Just started playing conan exile on pc. I didnt know the game have full male And female nudity. Finaly a game i can be a nudist in without downloading a hundred mods. Anyone elss plaing on pc. I will be getting iton ps4 when it releases.

GTA5 Nudist Colony

Just found GTA5 Nudist Colony on YouTube....Search "GTA5 Nudist Colony".

GTA 5

I stopped playing GTA 5 because I can't get to play Trevor....Any advice?