Gamers & Geeks ... Sans Clothing

Watch Dogs 2

Hi guys! I just started playing Watch Dogs 2 on PS4. Not bad, but I'm always hacked and never get the invader lol... Anyone playing?

Latest Post
by  
Ps4 call of duty zombies

Anyone here wanna play zombies? On the new call of duty obviously ;-)

Latest Post
by  
New to Group

Hi all,I'm new to this group....My name is John and I own a X-Box 360 and Sony PlayStation 2 computers.....I Love Playing Car Racing Games.

Old vs New

Hi i started playng video games from nes/today comparing oldest generation to newest ps4/xbox one its like the games has lost their shine becomming more holywod beytiful graphics than ideas or good senario less thinking more presing...

Latest Post
by  
Overwatch

I just got overwatch yesterday for my Xbox one. Does anyone else play it here?

Latest Post
by  
steam and battlenet

Hi all. Andreas here from Greece.Im on steam as arise and have 36 games (3-4 active): borderlands 2 and the pre-secuel, left4dead2 and saints row: the thirdon battlenet as misanthropy#2243 and play diablo ||| ... thats all...enybody like to chat and...

Latest Post
by  
Nude gaming

Hi fellows, great having nude gamers friends.. I've started playing videogames in the 80's with my Magnavox/Odyssey. And passed thru Atari, NES, Master System, Genesis, SNES, then skipped PS 1, 2, and now XBOX and Wii U (poor of me). Used to...

Latest Post
by  
Skype Group

Hi! I started a very simple Skype group we can use to find others for co-op gaming or chatting about games/nudism. https://join.skype.com/ovyfx9aXi7qW Just use this link to join! See you there :)

Latest Post
by  
PS4 buddies

Hey guys. I recently got a PS4 and would love to have friends to play with online(san clothing of course). What games is everyone playing right now?

Are you gaming naked right now?

I'm having a naked gaming night, playing some WoW, enjoying a hard cider or two. Who else is gaming naked right now?