Gamers & Geeks ... Sans Clothing

Anyone play Champions Online?

I'm on there, if anyone still plays hit me up. Ill give you my ingame email addy. I play nude anytime i can.

City of Heroes.

Since there already are topics on DC Universe Online and Champions Online, I just had to ask this: Is there anyone here who plays City of Heroes? I haven't played it in a while, but I love that game! If you would like to add me as a friend on...

Latest Post
by  
Kid Icarus: Uprising

Anybody here play Kid Icarus: Uprising online? My friend code is 2621-29570-0247

Latest Post
by  
Star Trek Online

Any STO players out there? My username is seavey@seavey

Latest Post
by  
Nude LAN Party?

Anyone been to or hosted a nude LAN party? seen some online but wasnt sure if it was just a stunt or if there are real groups that have them.

Rift

I have played Wow since the beginning on n off, have 85's done alot of the new content but just got either really boring n samey or the hard stuff was just too complex in a boring way. in this phase melee here range there, here off tank does...

Latest Post
by  
WOW

Ok WOW players, what server are you on?

Does anyone here have Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

I have that game for Playstation 3 and it is AWESOME! If anyone has it for Playstation 3, I would love to play it with you!

Latest Post
by  
COD MW2

Any body playing Modern Warefare 2 online with the PS3? It would be cool to get a nude team together.

Latest Post
by