Gamers & Geeks ... Sans Clothing

PC Gamers

Hello all! just curious if there are many PC gamers here. I am mainly playing league of legends right now and will be getting wildstar shortly. Post you IGN if you are interested in playing some LoL games!

Diablo 3 on PS4

Hey is there anyone playing Diablo 3 on PS4 that'd like to play together? I just started playing last year and am still addicted. My PSN: jay_boogy21

Latest Post
by  
Is anyone buying a new console this year?

With the PS4 out and X-Box One coming this week (I think) has anyone purchased a new console or planning to buy by the end of the year? If you have a new system tell some of us why you like when you take time to just on this site after playing...

Main game Now

I loved DC Universe Online but my league sorta disbanded and I like the social aspect of multiplayer games. I am currently playing Borderlands 2 and all of the DLCs like a mad man escaping from Arkham ie The Joker. So if anyone is playing that on...

Latest Post
by  
I just got an XBox One

Hello. I just got an XBox One and don't have anyone to play with yet. My GamerTag is xTheCoalx (Same as my PSN ID) so if you play add me, and if you want to find people to play with add your GamerTag and talk about which games you like to play....

Hey guys, I'm new

Say hello, let's hangout

Anyone on Xbox? Or Playstation?

Add me on Xbox. It would be great to have nudist friends on there and chat while gaming. machoflaco is my xbox live name. I'm also on PS4. machoflaco78. Please put in request that ur from this site! thanks!

Pen & Paper

So everyone else is talking videogames, does anyone here do tabletop roleplaying? D&D, D20 Modern, Serenity, we play it all, but all our friends are textile. A full campaign in the nude would be awesome.

Any Hearthstone players?

Anyone else enjoys Hearthstone? I need more friends to play with... :)

Latest Post
by  
Elder Scroll Online or Witcher 3

I am trying to decide what my next game will be now that DragonAge and I are leaving Skyhold. I still have DC Universe, Destiny, Borderlands : Handsome Jack Collection in my rotation but wanting something new. Friends are on Final Fantasy but I am...