Gamers & Geeks ... Sans Clothing

Magic The Gathering thread

Hey guys, how many of you play MTG? I'm still thinking on which brood to pick on the Dragons of Tarkir PR, any help would be fine though...

Android: Netrunner

Any Netrunners here? Would be nice to exchange deckbuilding tips or even set up some London based games!

Latest Post
by  
18xx series of board games

Anyone into classic board games, got lots here & can accom, good sized table semi safe back yard

just started playing shadow of mordor

I just started playing shadow of mordor and I'm loving it so far I'm about 6 hours in and I have not moved I'm really loving this game

Classics

I'm not going back to the beginning but I've been taking advantage lately of the PlayStation 3's ability to play games from the original PlayStation. One of my favorite's from that era is Final Fantasy Tactics. I find the game play...

High Stakes Poker On PS3

High Stakes Poker On PS3 I am looking for ps3 gamer nudists that will come play poker (on cam) on High Stakes Poker on The Vegas Strip. It's one of the ONLY games I know of that you can use your cam during game-play. I host "clothing...

My Fellow Floridians!

Hey fellow nudists / Gamers, If your in the Central Florida area check out our pagehttps://www.facebook.com/CentralFloridaGamers

Latest Post
by  
MW3

Im on Call of Duty MW3 so if anyone wants to nude game hit me upJNute3578

Latest Post
by  
Wii U

It's coming in November.Who else islooking forward to the launch? What do you think of the gamepad? Which games are you going to be buying?

$20.00 PSN CARD GIVEAWAY

I made a post to group titled High Stakes on the Vegas Strip on Ps3... Please read that thread for details!!!!!!

Latest Post
by