Gay Indiana Men for nude socializing

Hello anyone here

Is this group dead? Does anyone want to meetup sometime?

Cuddly bear bottom

Are there any guys here that go to the Indiana Gay and Bi Nudist group that is hosted by Darrell in Indianapolis. If so I like to start coming to the group monthly meeting. I use to years ago, before moving away for a bit. I'm back in Indy now....

Two hearts side by side, together and in a...

A single gay man is invited, passive, with moderate vital and sexual needs, pleasant (at my choice) European appearance, from 72 years old and older (possibly up to 90 years old) for a life together (who also has a desire for it), not afraid , for...

Latest Post
by  
Hello anyone out there in the Ft Wayne area?

Hey guys, Looks like this group has been quiet for a while. Anyone in the Fort Wayne area? Im a normal gay 54 y/o nudist making Ft. Wayne home. Looking for the nudists in town. Happily married to a wonderful clothed man so a solo nudist here. Not...

NW Indiana anyone?

Anyone in NW Indiana interested on chatting and maybe getting together?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in Indy area want to meet?

Anyone in the Indianapolis area want to get together for a meet and greet? Let me know if interested and I'll set up a date and time.

Latest Post
by  
Roller Coaster Time

I have a 2 free pass for Dollywood, a Free pass to Silver Dollar City, and a discount pass for Six Flags, Indiana Beach and Kings Island anyone want to go have some fun just let me know. I am also a bottom am into all kinds of things. I on the west...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a handyman near Fort Wayne

This is a shot in the dark, but we are in need of a handman to do some odd jobs for us. Occassionally need someone to help move stuff, haul stuff up to the attic, as well as maybe some electrical and/or plumbing jobs. You don't have to work nude...

Any guys in Fort Wayne area?

Hi All, new on this site and looking for other gay nudists in Fort Wayne and surrounding area. Looking for nudist bud(s) to hang with, search out any good outdoor spots / weekend day trip destinations, Im free on weekends, and will travel a bit to...

any Indiana/Indy guys on here?

Hello, is there any guys on here from Indiana that would like to talk?

Latest PostIm in as well
by jonlinc