NUDISTS WHO ENJOY SEEING THEMSELVES NUDE

Hello

Just rejoined TN, had been away, but really missed it. Good to be back!

Latest Post
by  
Surprized myself

surprised myself I have a friend who moved away 3 yrs. ago. Actually he is one of my best friends. Every year he has flown back and spent a week visiting. We usually go fishing, but this time It was raining and or windy all the time he was here. So...

Latest Post
by  
first time

I had my first ever visit to a nudist resort. Friends, I have actually met on TN, and I went to the local resort on Thursday. I have to say, anyone who doesn't want to be with other nude people have no idea what-so-ever, what they are missing....

Latest Post
by  
attention all

i have a three week-old petition here that you can sign if you want:https://www.thepetitionsite.com/702/027/754/help-make-it-easier-for-nudist-places-to-open/?taf_id=13740754&cid=fb_na#

Latest Post
by  
your bush always looks

great Leolucbx. Mine is getting a bit greyer now, so doesn't show. Nice you keep it natural. I am jealous.

Latest Post
by  
Hello

As a new member of the group, I would like to introduce and tell a little about myself. My name is Jeff- I've been exploring nudism for just over a dozen years now. I've gone to 3 different resorts and enjoyed my time visiting each of them....

Love watching myself

Great Group! I have always enjoyed checking myself out when naked. (and usually always naked:). Am I an exhibitionist or just vain. Maybe a little of both, but more importantly...just like the looksof thenaked body. Looking in the mirror...love...

Not just ME seeing me.....

.....but also having others see me. Yes, I do like to be nude, and I like seeing my nude image whether it is in a picture or in a mirror. More than that, though, I enjoy having others see me. I have been the only nude person in a group of half a...

Latest Post
by