new jersey nudists

Cleanup weekend

Hi everybody. My name is Mel and I am going to Manasquan this weekend for the Post Sandy cleanup. Wanting to know if any other nudists are going to be there. Would like to meet up with you. My cell # is 814 409 8976 if you would like to get in...

Latest Post
by  
West New York, NJ Here

Hi All, Just moved to West New York and I'm interested in meeting other nudist in the area

Sandy Hook - Memorial Day

Spent a few hours at Gunnison today. First surprise: the lower access road is open! All repaved and everything. No need to go up by the lighthouse and loop back down anymore. On our way out around 3 pm we got our second surprise: the restrooms are...

Any outdoor people around?

Since North Jersey is now buried under almost 24" of snow I'm wondering if anybody else is into XC skiing or snowshoeing? I get out when ever I can, now that we have a nice cover I'll be driving around with the shoes in case I see...

Latest Post
by  
New Here

Hello. Im into fitness and a nude model. Im a long term nudist that use to lead a social nudist group. I enjoy nude social events like pool parties, hot tub parties, social parties, beach parties, etc. It would be great to meet new fit nudists and...

Hello All

Im in Southern NJ near Cherry Hill interested in true nudists to hang with.

Plainfield/Scotch Plains

I would really love to meet a friend or two, I would be happy to bring the beer/whatever, hang out. Gender/etc doesn't really matter to me, just want to kick back and relax for a bit.

Latest Post
by  
Plainfield/Scotch Plains

I would really love to meet a friend or two, I would be happy to bring the beer/whatever, hang out. Gender/etc doesn't really matter to me, just want to kick back and relax for a bit.

Latest Post
by  
New to area

Looking for others in the Phillipsburg NJ or Easton Pa areas.

Latest Post
by