RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

It's good that there are those who admit that the main reason for going to the beach is to see their naked wife among other naked men. I think it's a great feeling when you see your wife walking alongside other people. It turns me on too and I love the sight of it. Moreover, it certainly awakens something in us that intensifies our love for ourselves and the feeling of desire. Reply if you have a different opinion on this matter.

I didnt read one person say that was the main reason they went to the beach?....

This post was edited

It's good that there are those who admit that the main reason for going to the beach is to see their naked wife among other naked men. I think it's a great feeling when you see your wife walking alongside other people. It turns me on too and I love the sight of it. Moreover, it certainly awakens something in us that intensifies our love for ourselves and the feeling of desire. Reply if you have a different opinion on this matter.

Ive read an article in this months H&E magazine about Englands most famous nudist beach, Stutland, is fighting for its very existence because a certain few people like showing off a little too much.

But hay ho, someone people having a little jolly and getting an entire beach shut down will be entirely the prudes fault, not theirs.

This post was edited

Its def not a main reason to go but love it once there, adds to the day

This post was edited

It's probably one of the main reasons I love nudism - showing off my hot wife to other men

This post was edited

Its great showing off my bbw on the beach or on holiday

This post was edited

Ah huh.

This post was edited