RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I totally agree

This post was edited

I totally agree

This post was edited

I remember at a nude beach, which was populated by men over women 5 to 1, I was aroused by the fact that about 2 of the 5 went out of their way to look at my wife. (Others seem to study me more than her. That's cool. Gay men need to have fun too. )
Guys looking at her would slow down as they walked by. Well, each guy was a 2-way event. She gets turned on by a long, thin cock and a muscular ass. Beer gut didn't matter. Bald heads didn't matter. She was getting wet studying cocks and butts. I would ask, "What do you think?" She would say, "Not bad," or "I would love to do him." I would say, "Can I watch?" We would laugh.
As far as loving to show off your wife? Absolutely. I told her, as she was reclined, back on her elbows, that she could really turn me on by teasing these fun-loving voyuers. She liked the idea. So, she discreetly adjusted her pussy lips to show more opening and moisture, then spread her legs as much as possible within the bounds of not being too obvious. And as luck would have it, Mr. Long&thin walked by in front of her again. Very slowly. Then stopped, looked directly at her pussy as he slowly sipped a drink thru a straw. As he did, to my delight, she spread a little more. (WOW!) BTW, they both had the privacy of wearing dark, dark sunglasses. You know what I mean.
After a minute of sipping his drink, he turned his back to her. Oops, he dropped his glasses in the sand and had to bend over to pick them up. My wife enjoyed the view. She was so turned on, she quickly looked up and down the beach. With the coast clear, she spread very wide.
I would love to say that he turned around sporting an erection, and that they shared some sort of erotic ESP. But as soon as he moved, she closed her legs and ended the show. Still, a good time was had by all. He walked off slowly, leaving us a memory that still fuels our fantasies to this day, and also led us to exploring MMF sex and swinging.
LOL. Does that answer the question?

This post was edited

Wife loves posing for pics makes her feel good about her body I enjoy guys looking at her too

This post was edited

Wife loves posing for pics makes her feel good about her body I enjoy guys looking at her too

I'm not far from Birmingham, so I could driver over and photograph her sometime.

This post was edited

Seems a little more appropriate for a swingers room not a true nudist

This post was edited

I have to admit that the feeling is so elating! I get aroused from the lust for her by others.

This post was edited

Dressed or nude I love her and i'm proud of her. I love it when she gets good comments because I can see that it makes her feel happy about herself.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe