RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

My second wife loved being naked...mostly on the beach! Occasionally another beach goer would stop for casual conversation. We were both nude when a guy in a bathing suit stopped and inquired about the legality of nude use on that beach. We invited him to join us. So he stripped off his suit and sat in front of her as we were at right angles to each other. He was to my left as I faced the water and she was on my right facing up the shoreline. Again it was very casual conversation. How long have we been nudists? How long have we been coming to this beach? Ranger activity...nothing sexual. I noticed he began to swell a bit as he adjusted himself. It was at this time I noticed her arousal as her nipples began to swell and her vagina was quite open wide! My arousal began to increase as I noticed the body acceptance increase. We were all adults on a very desolate beach with nobody else around. We just continued conversation and let nature be what it was going to be. I was quite turned on knowing he was appreciating her body as she was also enjoying his admiration! He apologized for his condition. She responded saying it was nice to know others enjoyed seeing her nude. It really helped her comfort level with her body. It made for a very enjoyable afternoon!

This post was edited

The natural feelings that come from being nude with others - whether the reactions stem from the novel pleasure of social nudism with someone you've just met, from the physical closeness of others who are attractive to you and with whom you find an attraction, or some combination, given the context - can be an amazing shared experience. On a remote beach with no one but three, free, bare souls enjoying an easy but candid conversation, the mutual visual admiration flowing throughout the triad, eventually causing a flow of a different kind into the intimate body parts on full display -- to deny the pleasures felt as you witness another man unable to control his excitement over seeing your partner's literal openness wouldn't be right.

In the story below, the shared view gave the participants a special moment in time, one possibly never to be repeated. A unique closeness to nature can be felt when the body's natural responses are allowed to be fully realized, a thing that is quite often special and rare. To witness your woman in such a situation, her body revealed and reacting to the unreserved gazing and compliments, and her feeling the heat rise as both men swell in the moment...one hopes that as the seconds and minutes of sensual awareness went on, slowing the clock down until it stopped ticking, the mutual admiration came to be a form of mutual exercise!

My second wife loved being naked...mostly on the beach! Occasionally another beach goer would stop for casual conversation. We were both nude when a guy in a bathing suit stopped and inquired about the legality of nude use on that beach. We invited him to join us. So he stripped off his suit and sat in front of her as we were at right angles to each other. He was to my left as I faced the water and she was on my right facing up the shoreline. Again it was very casual conversation. How long have we been nudists? How long have we been coming to this beach? Ranger activity...nothing sexual. I noticed he began to swell a bit as he adjusted himself. It was at this time I noticed her arousal as her nipples began to swell and her vagina was quite open wide! My arousal began to increase as I noticed the body acceptance increase. We were all adults on a very desolate beach with nobody else around. We just continued conversation and let nature be what it was going to be. I was quite turned on knowing he was appreciating her body as she was also enjoying his admiration! He apologized for his condition. She responded saying it was nice to know others enjoyed seeing her nude. It really helped her comfort level with her body. It made for a very enjoyable afternoon!

This post was edited

In the story below, the shared view gave the participants a special moment in time, one possibly never to be repeated.

I've always said that between the "prudish" side of nudism and the more "hedonistic" side, there are plenty of gray areas. Sometimes nudists will purposely or inadvertently wander into these gray areas; and it doesn't mean they are "untrue" to the ideals of non-sexual nudism, but that they are simply human. And as long as no boundaries are broken or discomfort ensues; I think it can be pretty harmless.

Many years ago, while married to my first wife, we went to spend a weekend with some nudist friends at their home. In a moment fueled by intimacy and some liquid courage, our male friend openly declared his appreciation of my wife's nudity - in fairly graphic terms. My wife actually responded to it very well; and the attention clearly had an effect on her. She felt "sexy." Which at the time she did not often feel while naked (due to body-acceptance issues). To hear someone (besides me) say that all her "bits" were visually appealing actually boosted her self-esteem and naked confidence. I had no reason to be troubled by this interaction since my wife was obviously having a good time with it.

It was just a moment one evening; and never occurred again. To repeat it would have probably been crossing a line. But at the end of the day it turned out to be a "gray moment" that my wife actually needed to feel better about being seen naked. But coming at a different time in a different situation from a different person might have yielded a completely different response from her.

This post was edited

I must admit I do enjoy men looking at my naked wife
I'm of the opinion that they can look but not touch
I asked my wife if she liked men looking at her naked and she replied that when she is nude on the beach she will deliberately sunbathe with her legs apart so the men who walk by get a nice view of her pussy

This post was edited

I also enjoy the fact that other men like seeing my girlfriend naked. We both appreciate the respectful comments she receives here and at the resort. Shes comfortable in how she looks and loves being naked as much as I do. Its the wonderful kindness and spirited attitudes from other nudists about nudism in general that keeps us here and propels our quest to meet as many nudists as possible.

This post was edited

I agree!

This post was edited

I also get a kick of men seeing my wife naked. She loves it too and has no worries about it also
She likes all of her to be seen especially her pussy

This post was edited

We love it , wife says it's all part of the fun and i particularly love it when other men show their appreciation

This post was edited

I have observed a lot of couples disrobing and the man always gets hard after his wife disrobes in front of other men especially if they become erect too. Even though some women will deny it, they love seeing other men get erect looking at them. I know I love it and so does my hubby.

This post was edited

My partner is no nudist or swinger but she will go nude with me at the beach and does love the feeling of freedom. I know she and her gfs go nude and topless when together.
Yes I find it a turn on when guys ( and women ) look.

This post was edited