RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I can only imagine the rush of it.
If anyone older late 50's to 70's would like to Skype and talk more, share pictures etc. ID is DavidTT D
and there is a space between the T and D

This post was edited

We are also a couple that loves to show her off.
But how hypocritical are all you supposed nudists.
You all freely admit to being exhibitionist and voyeurs when it comes to your wives.
True Nudists would be all over you, for ever suggesting such a thing.
As others have said on this site many times before, 75% of all nudists are either swingers / closet swingers or they all have some interest in swinging.
Being an exhibitonist and a voyeur are the key ingredients to swinging.
Swingers all love to be showing off their wives to other men and women, true nudists would never ever dream of such a thing to do.
True nudists would be disgusted in such a thing.
We on the other hand love it and she shows off 24 / 7 of each and every given day.

This post was edited

We are also a couple that loves to show her off.But how hypocritical are all you supposed nudists.You all freely admit to being exhibitionist and voyeurs when it comes to your wives.True Nudists would be all over you, for ever suggesting such a thing.As others have said on this site many times before, 75% of all nudists are either swingers / closet swingers or they all have some interest in swinging.Being an exhibitonist and a voyeur are the key ingredients to swinging.Swingers all love to be showing off their wives to other men and women, true nudists would never ever dream of such a thing to do.True nudists would be disgusted in such a thing.We on the other hand love it and she shows off 24 / 7 of each and every given day.

You really do spout some double standard crap !

This post was edited

Like many of the non naturists on here.

This post was edited

How so?

This post was edited

Hmmmmmm!
We are also a couple that loves to show her off.But how hypocritical are all you supposed nudists.You all freely admit to being exhibitionist and voyeurs when it comes to your wives.True Nudists would be all over you, for ever suggesting such a thing.As others have said on this site many times before, 75% of all nudists are either swingers / closet swingers or they all have some interest in swinging.Being an exhibitonist and a voyeur are the key ingredients to swinging.Swingers all love to be showing off their wives to other men and women, true nudists would never ever dream of such a thing to do.True nudists would be disgusted in such a thing.We on the other hand love it and she shows off 24 / 7 of each and every given day.
I don't believe you can put any group in a box, including nudists!
Forget all that nudist vs naturist crap too!
As a macro group, we enjoy our clothes free life! Then come all the micro groups.
You have your puritans, libertarians, liberals and independents, and I don't mean politics.
To some it's a sacred religion, to others its the ultimate freedom.
So what!,.... if some are swingers or exhibitionists, voyeurs as well, as long as the subjects don't mind being watched. Be whatever type of nudist you want to be, we are all different.
None of which are for me personally, I guess I'm more of an independent but in your own micro-groups, do as you please.
Being proud of your mate and enjoy being seen together, is that showing off your wife? Then I guess I'm one of those!
It has nothing to do with what caliber of nudist you are.
Nor does it determine whether you are a "True Nudist"!
Lee

This post was edited

We love showing her off, with clothes and without. :)

This post was edited

If we could just stop being self righteous evrything would be just fine. Nudist, naturist, swinger, who cares. Enjoy While it lasts and as long as you make no harm.

The is clearly the hippy part in social nudism: the feelings of freedom, of breaking taboos, of being natural and generous, the equality between people who have abandoned all signs of richness, power and status...

Then most of us believe that the human body, in its undressed form, is the most beautiful thing in the world. Of course this is a proxy to sexual attraction: it is meant to make us bond together and turn resources into offspring. Those who did not like the human body left less descendents and were all but eliminated in the evolutionary race. So yes, there are sexual undertones in the loving of seeing and be seen naked. How much depends on your hormone level just like it depends on your emotinal beliefs and education. These sexual feelings may be weak and your education may make you repress them and you become a moralist. They may be strong and your hedonism makes you reinforce them and you become a swinger. Peace and respect to all peaceful and respectful people out there.

My wife is a spectaculat but rather shy woman. She was used to hate the attention but was still wearing high heel which made her lovely face tower at 1.9 m. She liked to be beautiful but not to be hit on. I had a hard time convincing her to take her top off 5 ago but now she is very comfortable naked. People appreciate it but dont hit on her while naker or touch her by chance in a pool or a bar line.

I do like it when people appreciate her beauty. I feel being generous for sharing it. Not only straight men. Women often smile and make her a compliment. Last summer in Playa Vera there was a small group of gay guys who were giving her signs of appreciation every day. Dressed up or undressed.

She is not much into exhibitionism but we did stray a couple of times naked on textile beaches and she was unimpressed. I also remember one evening in Cap dAgde when I wanted her to try out a couple of sexy dresses. This being Cap, she was wearing no underwear and there was no fitting room. Everybody was fully dressed (up). She tried to go towards a corner but there was nowhere to hide and the suddenly very helpful male attendant was all around her offering advice. The few couples passing by offered her thumbs up and smiles while she was peeling off the several outfits I and the attendant were volunteering. I found it titillating for her to be the only one naked but that was because it was in Cap where nudity offends no one. She was read in the face but she smiles at the memory.

This post was edited

Hello...
Its very nice if she is exposed in public... Clothes or without, its very sexy to jnow she is atractive to others....

While we are on public beach, and she is topless, thats amazing to enjoying eyes on her body...

This post was edited

yes, exhibitonism, swinging and sexual fantasy's are not naturism. I find naturism to be a freeing and spiritual experience, nothing better than sit-in here naked at the computer , sitting in the truth, not the lies and illusion the world and its stupid traditions has put upon us. Naturism is certainly not sexual perversion or lustful desires.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy