RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Yes I like to show off my wife
It is really hot to me to think that men maybe want her

This post was edited

I'll admit that I have always found it very erotic to know that other people are looking at my naked wife. And while she's not shy, she's not an exhibitionist, per se.

This post was edited

I'll admit that I have always found it very erotic to know that other people are looking at my naked wife. And while she's not shy, she's not an exhibitionist, per se.

This post was edited

Sigh... gregoryp... why is a sad, single male in the couples chatroom calling others perverts? You are looking for cheap thrills of course!

This post was edited

Me and my wife go to a nude beech all the time in Florida . I love it when she is looking at shells and men stop and talk to her.
She has a flirty side of her that really turns them on. And I just love to watch.

This post was edited

which beach to like to go to? we usually are in naples when visiting and there is nothing there unless we can get to lovers key.

This post was edited

While there are no nude beaches in Naples, there is a great little resort, Edun Lake.

This post was edited

That describes us. She has a flirty, teasing side. I encourage her and love to watch the interactions between her and the gentlemen who come on to her. She's generally very accepting of their non threatening advances.

This post was edited

Sounds like a lot of fun especially on a nude beach! Just have to be careful and not sport some wood?

This post was edited

this is us as well

This post was edited