RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I consider showing off the wife being supporting, not directing, supporting her when she finds herself being looked at live or in images where she is nude, she has a good genetics in that family tree of hers but she has taken great care of herself compared to some of her sisters having same genetics but not taking care of their bodies. I have seen her bust her butt to stay fit and healthy and if it feels good for her to get attention I think she deserves it.

This post was edited

We both experience the excitement when others check out my wife and I. It builds her confidence and makes her and I more relaxed to be nude in public.

This post was edited

I love showing off my sexy wife, she loves the attention she gets when she's flirting or accidently flashes a little.

This post was edited

At 78 years my wife always attracts favourable comments if she appears in the background when I'm in cam chat but being very private I daren't tell her so which is a pity because she still won't acknowledge how attractive she is.

This post was edited

850nudistcouple I expect you must enjoy it often, your wife is a very beautiful lady

This post was edited

Texaselegance well said, couldn't agree more. I encourage her to get naked but it's always her choice and yes I get a thrill knowing it makes her feel good about herself if she's drawing some attention or comments. Why would we want to discourage that.

This post was edited

I do enjoy it when others admire my beautiful wife

Don't you EVER let her put any clothes on ever again!!

This post was edited

Wife loves to put on a show when taking her clothes off by the pool at our local nudist resort. Always wears a shear bra and matching g-string under her clothes which she takes off slowly, making sure everyone is watching.

This post was edited

Would love to be there to watch...she's quite attractive! My wife is the same way--she makes a show out of being prim and proper but once there, she enjoys having everyone see her and I do to!

This post was edited

It is indeed a real turn on for any woman knowing that she is admired and a real boost as we get older too. xx

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy