RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Congrats to you and your wife!

This post was edited

Oh Yeah. I love it when other men see mine.Shes in great shape.Some men actually drool while checking her out.She is mine! And I love it when men tell how bad they want her.Some men gently run their hand over her.Oh Wait, you said wife. I was thinking of my 1964 Chevy Impala.

LOL......I feel exactly the same way, about my '63 Split Window! LOL

This post was edited

Just checking back in on this Post, and it still looks as if, our past comments are holding up.

Makes one really wonder.......doesn't it?
Out of the 18 replies ( And now 5 pages of replies ) from supposed Nudists, and there are only TWO of the repliers.....that are totally disgusted by the thought of their wives, being admired by other males and ladies, or looked at at all, by others.
Judging from this little survey, it would sure seem as if, the majority of Nudists, are not only Exhibitionists but they sure do seem to be Voyeurs as well?
Look back and read, what you all wrote, in regards to enjoying the feeling that you get, from Showing off your Wives to others, that get to see them Naked.
I agree with you all.....but.....I am also sure, that you will all try to Justify it, while saying that it has absolutely nothing to do with SEX, or with any kind of Sexual Turn On that you all get, from Showing Off your wives.
I think that it is Great, that you all admit it.
Any man, that is not Proud of the way that his own wife looks to others ,and in the eyes of others, is just not much of a Husband, and not very much of a Man.
I suppose that a Lesser man's own Jealousies, and his own insecurities would prevent him, from being able to Proudly watch others enjoy the visuals of his own wife or partner.
Real Men......have the confidence in, and the faith in the strength of their own relationships, in order to be able to share their wives beauty with other admiring eyes.
We are off for 2 weeks in the Sun as tomorrow morning, and we both look forward to seeing all heads Turn...( as they are Checking her out ) .....as we enjoy our time at the Resort.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with admiring others......how could anyone man, not be Proud of his own Lady?
I totally agree, with all of you Loving and Admiring......and so very Proud Husbands.

This post was edited

This is great feeling. I show my wife in nude resort same way

This post was edited

i too

This post was edited

My ex-wife is extremely well built.
I noticed many men and women look her over.
I never thought I was showing her off.
She just was!

This post was edited

In reading this post I agree with most everything here.
I enjoy showing off my wife, however it started well before we were nudists. She had a low self-esteem when we first met and dressed accordingly. So I took her shopping and helped her buy things that she truly wanted to wear not what she felt she needed to wear. The better she dressed the better she felt. I think that goes the same for when we feel good about our physical bodies we don't mind showing them off.
I love my garden and I love to show it to people. I also enjoy looking at beautiful scenery, snow-capped mountains beautiful birds Etc.
We have some gorgeous Cardinals that eat at our bird feeder. We also have one that frequents that has quite a scar on its head and it looks gnarly. I admire the perfect ones as well as the one with the gnarly head because it's an example of the life it's lived and how it survived and still living life to the fullest.
The human being is God's finest creation. Nothing wrong with admiring. Nothing wrong with being proud of it and being willing to show it off. Where we get into trouble is when are doing it for the wrong reasons I E to instill or encourage lust or covetousness.
Otherwise it's a beautiful creation that we should have no problem with looking at an appreciating.
When I see naked human forms whether male or female I appreciate them for their own Beauty. No different than appreciating a beautiful race horse or a show dog, I have no issues with studying its physique and the dedication that went into making it that way.
Exhibitionism? I think not! Voyeurism not so much either depending on the motive.
I appreciate everything God has created including the human anatomy, all its parts and in all its Glory.

This post was edited

Great feeling in front other nudists mainly guys when my wife slips off her bikini. Enjoy the looks of admiration she gets and she richly deserves given the hours in the gym she spends. Lovely that she enjoys modeling for me as well so I can capture her on camera.
I think us proud hubby's are very similar really!
Jay

This post was edited

I love showing my girlfriend off.

This post was edited

Interesting comments. It is much more fun when we are together nude than just me (but that is fun and relaxing as well). I enjoy our social nudity times together and wish we could do it more often!

This post was edited