RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

she's a beautiful woman

This post was edited

We love, I love watching my lady getting nude in front of other men and checked out.

This post was edited

At blacks beach in 1976. Wife and I went there. We walked north on beach. She stripped and some poor guy from Georgia took a head dive off parking area. Was so sad. She dressed and never went there again.

This post was edited

At blacks beach in 1976. Wife and I went there. We walked north on beach. She stripped and some poor guy from Georgia took a head dive off parking area. Was so sad. She dressed and never went there again.

1976? lol
That story in itself is rather sad.
So some guy who had a sign on his head telling everyone that he was from Georgia just happened to be at Blacks Beach back in 1976?
And that sign was clearly visible all the way from the beach?
I just don't get the story?
Why would he have taken a head dive in the parking lot while you two were already on the North end of the beach?
Have you ever been to Blacks Beach before?
We think that your story just got busted, did it not?

This post was edited

At blacks beach in 1976. Wife and I went there. We walked north on beach. She stripped and some poor guy from Georgia took a head dive off parking area. Was so sad. She dressed and never went there again.1976? lolThat story in itself is rather sad.So some guy who had a sign on his head telling everyone that he was from Georgia just happened to be at Blacks Beach back in 1976?And that sign was clearly visible all the way from the beach?I just don't get the story?Why would he have taken a head dive in the parking lot while you two were already on the North end of the beach?Have you ever been to Blacks Beach before?We think that your story just got busted, did it not?

LOL.....Another BS Fantasy story, from yet another True Nudist.
Gets sooooo Old! lol

This post was edited

I did when I had a wife!

This post was edited

I did when I had a wife!

This post was edited

I did when I had a wife!

This post was edited

I did when I had a wife!

This post was edited

Jajajaja amazing!!! Very funny

This post was edited