RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I always enjoy seeing my wife getting looks from guys and girls both, I enjoy it more when they make moves on her. It is nice having a relationship that is strong enough that she, and sometimes me, get attention from others cause we are nude and the person(s) enjoy the view they see, feels good...love watching her pose for pics and vids too

This post was edited

I love it when women are attracted to my wife. Especially if they hit on her. It doesnt matter if its at a party or nude beach or a strip club. I like watching her interact with other women. Its a huge turn on for me as well as her

This post was edited

What do you consider showing off your wife?

This post was edited

I always love showing her off, she is so beautiful. It makes me happy to do so anytime I can.

This post was edited

We both experience the excitement when others check out my wife and I. It builds her confidence and makes her and I more relaxed to be nude in public.

This post was edited

I love showing off my sexy wife, she loves the attention she gets when she's flirting or accidently flashes a little.

This post was edited

At 78 years my wife always attracts favourable comments if she appears in the background when I'm in cam chat but being very private I daren't tell her so which is a pity because she still won't acknowledge how attractive she is.

This post was edited

850nudistcouple I expect you must enjoy it often, your wife is a very beautiful lady

This post was edited

Texaselegance well said, couldn't agree more. I encourage her to get naked but it's always her choice and yes I get a thrill knowing it makes her feel good about herself if she's drawing some attention or comments. Why would we want to discourage that.

This post was edited

I do enjoy it when others admire my beautiful wife

Don't you EVER let her put any clothes on ever again!!

This post was edited