RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

My wife is a bit shy but she does not mind being naked among other nudists or in a sauna. Though I am fantasizing about showing her off and her being looked at by clothed males that*s big turnon for me.

This post was edited

I enjoy when she is topless and we are driving on long trips. A great rush knowing that someone might see her and a wonderful way to make the driving, not so boring.
Heading to our first nudist resort this weekend and can't wait to see her naked in front of other men. Glad there are nudists out there that have the same likes as mine.

This post was edited

Same here with me. The moment we start travel I love to take away her chunni (the thin neck scarf Indian women wear) and get charged up by cleavage on show for others. In hotel room too several times I keep her full or almost nude depending upon safety & location.

This post was edited

I don't know a single man who does not get a buzz from others admiring their wife, clothed or otherwise. I would imagine most females also get a high knowing every male head has turned to follow their flowing silhouette as the pass by, the astronauts called it "The Right Stuff". I can imagine this would be compounded 10 fold for males watching others admire your wife as she makes her way around any nude social event totally nude, confident and comfortable. Myself, I can only wonder. My wife would not be caught dead in a crowd of friends or strangers naked!

II still enjoy the feeling of her being watched or admired! CONFIDENCE and TRUST are key here. If either of you are lacking in this area it can become troublesome.

This post was edited

I had the opposite happen. My girlfriend insisted on parading me up and down the nude beach and stopping and talking to people. She said it turned her on watching the women trying to keep from looking at my [can't use the word she used]. I enjoyed it as well.

This post was edited
RE:Who else loves showing off their husband?

When I went to a nude beach with my husband (who has a great body and is well endowed) when I got into conversations with other women I noticed they kept looking him over and looking down at his penis. One older woman we talked with said I made a good catch!

When I'm on a clothing-optional beach I'm always fascinated by the clothed women (usually British) who manage to totally ignore me as though I wasn't there while carefully inspection my larger than average genitals.

This post was edited
RE:Who else loves showing off their husband?

Those last two replys made me laugh.

This post was edited

"I don't know a single man who does not get a buzz from others admiring their wife,"

T don't know a single man that has a wife.

This post was edited

Ha! My brain had a senior moment. You are correct. Let me rephrase. I don't know a single married man who does not get a buzz from others admiring their wife, clothed or otherwise.

This post was edited

Ha! My brain had a senior moment. You are correct. Let me rephrase. I don't know a single married man who does not get a buzz from others admiring their wife, clothed or otherwise.

"single married man" Now that sounds like an oxymoron. LOL, sorry I couldn't resist.

This post was edited