RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

My wife inst a trophy or anything like that, but we do love showing her off. She has even gotten nude in front of vanilla friends just to prove we re real.

This post was edited

Makes one really wonder.......doesn't it?
Out of the 18 replies from supposed Nudists, and there are only TWO of the repliers.....that are totally disgusted by the thought of their wives, being admired by other males and ladies, or looked at at all, by others.
Judging from this little survey, it would sure seem as if, the majority of Nudists, are not only Exhibitionists but they sure do seem to be Voyeurs as well?
Look back and read, what you all wrote, in regards to enjoying the feeling that you get, from Showing off your Wives to others, that get to see them Naked.
I agree with you all.....but.....I am also sure, that you will all try to Justify it, while saying that it has absolutely nothing to do with SEX, or with any kind of Sexual Turn On that you all get, from Showing Off your wives.
I think that it is Great, that you all admit it.
Any man, that is not Proud of the way that his own wife looks to others ,and in the eyes of others, is just not much of a Husband, and not very much of a Man.
I totally agree, with all of you Loving and Admiring......Proud Husbands.

This post was edited

Makes one really wonder.......doesn't it?Out of the 18 replies from supposed Nudists, and there are only TWO of the repliers.....that are totally disgusted by the thought of their wives, being admired by other males and ladies, or looked at at all, by others.Judging from this little survey, it would sure seem as if, the majority of Nudists, are not only Exhibitionists but they sure do seem to be Voyeurs as well?Look back and read, what you all wrote, in regards to enjoying the feeling that you get, from Showing off your Wives to others, that get to see them Naked.I agree with you all.....but.....I am also sure, that you will all try to Justify it, while saying that it has absolutely nothing to do with SEX, or with any kind of Sexual Turn On that you all get, from Showing Off your wives.I think that it is Great, that you all admit it.Any man, that is not Proud of the way that his own wife looks to others ,and in the eyes of others, is just not much of a Husband, and not very much of a Man.I totally agree, with all of you Loving and Admiring......Proud Husbands.

I still think it is Exhibitionism By Proxy?

This post was edited

Yup.......exactly what we say, about all of these "Flag Waving" Nudists.
The all pretend, to be so Straight Laced and so Anti Sex, due to having their Testicles removed and their Vagina's Stitched Up and Crazy Glued shut.....yet....each and everyone of them, are all Voyeurs and are all total Exhibitionists,.....except for the males, who have the Jealousy and Insecurity issues.
Our point is that, each and every married Male....whether you be a Nudist or whether they be Textiles, every Secure Male, is into having their Ladies / Wives admired and Lusted after, by others.
The constant Denial on this site, when it comes to there being any connection between Sex or Sexual Appeal and Nudity, has finally be laid to rest, with this one simple and very revealing post.
Every Male ( Except for the few with Jealousy Hang Ups and their own Insecurities ) that has replied to this topic, have all stated, that they get a Thrill or they get Turned on by having their Wives "Showing Off" to others.
There is absolutely Nothing wrong with that, as long as it is something that you both enjoy doing.
Its the constant Denial, and the constant attempts to distance yourselves from the Sexual side of being a Nudist, that makes it Laughable.
Its refreshing for once, to see some of the Husbands on True Nudists finally announce to all, that they are all Proud of their own wives, and that they Love to "Show them Off", to others.
Its about time Boys.
I'm not here to Bash the Topic or the Proud Husbands.....I am here to Applaud you all.
I do feel bad though, for the few Husbands with the Hang Ups and the numerous and various Insecurities.

This post was edited

well there are always 2 sides of a story.
you might like to show of your wife, but that can't happen when your wife doesn't want to be shown of :)
My wife has no issues going naked, and yes I do feel a proud when other guys (and ladies) check her out.
But there have been occasions that my wife also likes the attention she gets.
Not from oogling and staring pervs, but from "normal people" stealing glances or giving her a sincere compliment.

And concerning this subject and people not liking it or being even offended by it.
Nudists are not different from "dressed people".
Why else would people dress up? To be looked at and admired. To show off or been shown off.
When you're wearing an expensive Armani costume or a fency dress showing legs and cleavage ... the intention is not different :)

This post was edited

No greatest pleasure for me than to see the others watching my wife and if I can listen to the comments, it's a must. Should I add that she is very watchable ?

This post was edited

No greatest pleasure for me than to see the others watching my wife and if I can listen to the comments, it's a must. Should I add that she is very watchable ?

Somewhere in my nudist files I have an article written by the late great Diane Webber, written for a nudist publication in the 60's, where she talks about "looking" at nudists. In it she defends enjoying looking at naked people and finding them attractive. She felt it was a natural part of the nudist experience.
Of course Mrs. Webber was no stranger to being the center of attention: being a nudist model, photographed naked countless times; being an iconic beauty during her times. One can also imagine how Joe, her husband, must have felt about his wife being so admired naked. It's safe to assume a fair amount of pride.

Her article would probably be considered very "non-PC" by today's nudist standards. There is often an underlying assumption that we shouldn't find one naked person more attractive than another. In reality, I've seen some women "light up a room" the moment they arrived and disrobed. I'm not only talking about physical attractiveness; personality can play a role too. But physical attractiveness is a bit of a red herring. I don't think it should be. It's ok to recognize that not everyone looks the same, and that some people, due to their natural physical "qualities", can be enjoyable to look at. My ex accepted and embraced that fact, which made the nudist experience that much more enjoyable for the both of us.

Now...I'm not talking about "exhibitionism by proxy." I'm simply talking about acceptance of other people's appreciation of one's significant other; even more so if others find one's partner physically attractive.

This post was edited

Tempest in a teapot. there is a bit of exhibitionist in all nudists (some a great deal and some not as much) surprised how many uptight nudists are on this site.

This post was edited

Thank you for doing so

This post was edited

Oh Yeah. I love it when other men see mine.
Shes in great shape.
Some men actually drool while checking her out.
She is mine! And I love it when men tell how bad they want her.
Some men gently run their hand over her.
Oh Wait, you said wife. I was thinking of my 1964 Chevy Impala.

This post was edited