RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I like to be naked and skinny dip when I can. My wife not so much.

Three weeks ago though, her sister and sisters boyfriend were visiting. On Saturday morning we were having coffee by the pool. I had to go in the house for a few minutes, and when I came out, the three of them were naked and in the pool. I could get naked fast enough.

My wife was being shy - arms over her tits, but loosened up fairly quickly. It wasnt innocent - it wasnt sexual. We were aware we were naked - looking and being looked at. It was fun and freeing. I liked seeing both of them and they liked seeing me, though Jim was the only one to say so. His and my conversations were the only things that got sexual. A definite part of the enjoyment for me was that Jim could see my wife naked. Another, was the ability to walk though the house naked. I hope the visit again soon and that we can be free with others.

This post was edited

Well I am a wife who has been showed off and that desire by my husband to show me off really did lead to my becoming a casual part time nudist 10 years ago. My husband has always been very proud of me, getting real pleasure whenever men or women showed me just a little bit too much attention, wanting me to show cleavage or some thigh whenever we went out....he really did enjoy seeing the extended glances I would get. I didn't mind going along with it as, to be honest, it was really flattering.
Anyway, this all led to our first ever visit to a nudist beach, his idea not mine, to see how I felt being shown off nude. Initially I was really uncomfortable, it was the first time id been nude in public, but after a while I relaxed and began to enjoy the experience of being there....turning over and laying on my back and opening my legs a little. No one payed too much attention, just casual glances from passers by, and all in all it was a fun experience. After about the 2nd or 3rd visit my husband realised that when he wasn't with me and had gone for a swim or whatever people would more often than not stop for a chat with me! From that point on whenever we went we never sat together, always about 5 meters apart, and the difference that made was extraordinary....people would stop for a chat, some sat down next to me brushing against me and stay for far longer. He was in heaven and has told me this was everything he's dreamt about....me being naked in public sitting and being looked at by complete strangers! After a couple of years I decided to remove all my pubic hair every summer and now we both know that anyone wishing to look can see every detail of my vulva and vagina , even see whether I'm aroused or not, as I am no longer shy at all about having my legs open and probably open them wider when I'm chatting with someone.
I would never have dreamt I was capable of any of this but I'm so pleased my husband suggested it as it really has enhanced our relationship.

This post was edited

Anyway, this all led to our first ever visit to a nudist beach, his idea not mine, to see how I felt being shown off nude.
I hope he was naked as well - otherwise that is too much like exploitation for my taste.

This post was edited

He was yes in the main and in no way do I feel exploited. I enjoy the attention I receive as much as he does.

This post was edited

I do not think that I enjoy 'showing off' the wife but am exceptionally proud of her when we are out and about. The years have been exceptionally good to her and she knows it!! ... although she does not flaunt it!!

This post was edited

I do not think that I enjoy 'showing off' the wife but am exceptionally proud of her when we are out and about. The years have been exceptionally good to her and she knows it!! ... although she does not flaunt it!!

My sentiments exactly.
My wife has become much more confident this past year. Not only does she have no problem getting around naked at the resort; but she has also discovered she loves paddle-boarding nude on the lake.

We just had a conversation about it today. She was joking about the fact that when she is on that paddle-board; well she is aware that everyone can see her out there straddling that paddle-board naked, quite "exposed." I then replied that I am extremely proud of her for her "naked confidence." Not too many nudist women have the confidence to be "out there" so openly.

For me it's about appreciating and acknowledging my wife's confidence and attractiveness; not "showing her off."

This post was edited

My wife loves showing off be it wearing clothes or going nude see loves dressing sexy and if she enjoys it i sit and enjoy it myself be it sitting in a pool with men around tge pool or couples she enjoys what she does i never force her to do anything.

This post was edited

Agree 100%...it's one of the great "turn on's" when being nude with my gorgeous wife. I love showing her off. Both men and women have mentioned her beauty to us and I enjoy it when another man wants to greet my wife with a close hug...seeing her naked breasts pressed up against a man's chest. I'm just proud that she's mine. :)

This post was edited

I'm going to echo what a few others have stated. For me it is not so much as "showing her off" and more of being proud to be with her. Whether clothed (at the grocery store, at friends party or a walk in the park) or whether nude (at Gunnison or one of the resort we frequent), I am extremely proud of the way my wife carries herself. Her poise, her charm and her beauty make me feel very fortunate to be with her

This post was edited

She is very beautiful

This post was edited