RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

This is the main attraction to being naked around other people, whether at the beach or a club. I get such a kick out of seeing other guys or gals looking at my naked wife. It does have a definite sexual side to the emotions that are experienced in these moments. Whenever I witness a guy looking at my wife, I do feel the urge to develop an erection and it has happened on occasion. I'm not shy so this doesn't bother us when I'm up walking alone the beach. There are always people looking at my erection and I like it.

This post was edited

Bait.

This post was edited

The first time my gf and I went naked together in public was a little nerve wracking. I stripped first and I was nervous how she would feel with me being nude. She soon followed ( it was her first time ) and absolutely loved it. I was a happy man.
I guy came over to chat with us and I could see his eyes glance at her body.
Yes I love people admiring her and it was obvious that day she noticed.

This post was edited

No I do not show off my wife she is not a trophy. She in fact is my partner and best friend. Over the years we have supported each other in every way and then some. As long term nudists it is the life and culture that we partake in. Yes we both enjoy being nude with others.Take us or leave us we are what we are.RespectDiane & Louis

Nicely said.

This post was edited

I love when she shows off in a sexy outfit or nude, and guys couples and ladies show interest in her.

This post was edited

Well to be fair shes rather attractive

This post was edited